for We Can Be All Poetic And Just Lose Our Minds Together

7/28/2015 c1 Guest
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO GOOD! This was a great little continuation and add on of extra dialogue between Ellie and Riley :)
7/3/2015 c1 Guest
Ellie and Riley 's relationship kind of remind me of Cicily and Nettie from the movie "Color Purple". :) And I heard some people said the relationship reminded them of Telma and Louise . I never really saw that movie. Anyway You written their characters prefectly. Nicely done. :)
4/9/2015 c1 Jade
This made me cry so much. I wish this scene had been extended too. This was really good and very in character for Ellie and Riley. That line of Riley's you named your fic after is my favourite from the DLC.
12/16/2014 c1 Guest
Yay! No slash! Thanks!
9/18/2014 c1 Guest
Nice! I think Ellie was skeptical about being immune at first and Riley convinced or maybe even begged Ellie to go and see Marlene . I also think Riley simply died instead of turning. Well done. :)
9/9/2014 c1 Guest
I loved this. Sad and heartbreaking. Write one on Ellie and Joel next!
8/3/2014 c1 Cass87
I like it! Ellie and Riley characters are written so well. This is going to sound weird but this the best Ellie/Riley story I ever read. well done!
7/7/2014 c1 Guest
Well done! I thought their friendship was strong and emotional enough. Especially if that the only and true friend you ever have in that forshaken world. But Neil Druckmann said it wasn't emotionally weigh enough for the winter part of the dlc and the story will fall short.
7/7/2014 c1 Guest
Love it. :) You got Ellie and Riley character very well. :) I really like Riley's monlogue in the dlc. I also like how Both Riley and Joel told Ellie to keep living and fight for someone or something you love. Oh Anna, too .(Ellie's mom). :)
7/3/2014 c1 EllieJoel4eva
I loved this. Ellie and Riley were written perfectly in character and I loved all of the extra parts that you added. Amazing job! I hope you write more for Ellie in TLOU world. Really loved this.
6/21/2014 c1 Guest
Best Ellie/Riley fanfic imo. :)
6/17/2014 c1 Lizzie
I didn't know you played The Last Of Us! I love that game. I adore Ellie and Joel. I played the Left Behind DLC too and I swear I seeped buckets. I wished there had been more too so what you wrote here for Ellie and Riley's goodbye was so much better and I saw it play out in my head. Ellie and Riley were so perfectly in character the whole time too. Thanks for sharing :)
6/15/2014 c1 Guest
I really think Marlene matipulated Ellie about the cure by using Riley's death on her. Anyway amazing job on the story. :)
6/15/2014 c1 Guest
Incredible ! You written Ellie and Riley character well! :) Well done! :)
6/14/2014 c1 Chrissy
That line of Riley's about being all poetic and just losing their minds together was always my favorite line of hers from the Left Behind DLC and you wrote this so well. I absolutely loved it. How you ended it was a perfect way to end it as it then set up Ellie's journey until she was to cross paths with Joel. Thanks for writing, posting and sharing!
18 Page 1 2 Next »