for Like You, Probie

3/23/2017 c1 1Darth Becky 726
It'd be better if it were Marty McFly pretending to be Clint Eastwood in a cowboy movie. ;)
9/14/2015 c1 45Natalya Shae
This was good! I enjoyed it very much...it reminded me of good times from my childhood with my own siblings.
8/18/2015 c1 rylee.darro
Omg... You can't imagine how much I loved this story! It almost made me cry! Now I wanna just curl up on my bed alone and think back on all the times in the show with Tony and McGee and imagine this as canon and what Tony must have been thinking every time. How proud he was of McGee... how he loved him like a brother but would never admit it... how every time something, no matter how small, happened to McGee, for a brief moment, Tony would flash back to that time and freak out. OMG. I love you.
12/8/2014 c1 17M. Louise E
Nicely done.
8/25/2014 c1 40Cheyla
Overall this was pretty good. I'm just getting into NCIS, so I knew the characters and how most of them act. There were a few common mistakes in the beginning that I noticed (examples: Using lose instead of lose and using the past tense a few times when you should have used the present) but they weren't very distracting. Good job!
6/15/2014 c1 Ladyaloysius
Really cool bonding! Liked it a lot!
6/15/2014 c1 earthdragon
Good story and I can really emphasise with Tony, having also lost a younger brother at a tragically young age (he was nine). The best way Tony can combat the bad memories of his brother's illness is to concentrate on the happier times before his brother got sick, and remember the times they played together and the adventures they got up to. Personally, I think it's rather nice that Tim reminds Tony of his brother, particularly as they get on so much better now than they did in the earlier days.

As for Gibbs and his bad temper...it would be refreshing if he climbed off that pedestal of his and - yes - apologised to the guys for taking his bad mood out on them. He needs to remember who the villain actually is - and it isn't either of his agents. Personally, I would have thought that by the troubled look that would have been on Tony's face that it was obvious that he wasn't day-dreaming, but was lost in unpleasant memories. As Gibbs is well aware of Tony's unhappy history with DiNozzo senior, I'm surprised he wasn't more concerned. And the head slaps - well I really wish that either Tim or Tony would retaliate and punch Gibbs in the jaw, next time a head slap was doled out. Maybe that would teach him to keep his hands to himself.
6/14/2014 c1 NCIS fan
Very heartwrenching story. Glad Tony has Tim now.
6/14/2014 c1 Peglet
That was a great story!
6/14/2014 c1 mcgeeksgirl
Good story...would like to see a sequel...more Tim and Tony brotherly love!
6/14/2014 c1 None
Good story. It seemed this season of NCIS that Tony and Tim were closer and acted more like brothers. I just hope NCIS keeps it up for next season. I think you should do another story or another chapter perhaps were Tim is the focus and how he sees Tony as the big brother and protector he never had growing up.
6/14/2014 c1 Toni M H
Aw I loved it! Thanks for sharing.
6/14/2014 c1 Paula Galtarocha
A sweet, sensitive and original story, unlike those tiresome and boring retellings of Dead Air Congratulations.