for Promises

8/11/2015 c2 6morganna12
STOP IT. This just keeps being so sad :( :( I so hate that Remus thinks that it was Sirius for as long as he did. That Pettigrew just like totally demolished all of the relationships. Got James and Lily killed. Sirius sent to Azkaban. Remus thinks Sirius did it.. LIKE SO MUCH SADNESS.
8/11/2015 c1 morganna12
So... so... so... so... SAAAAAAAD :( But so good!
5/3/2015 c2 amata0221
Great start, it's too sad Sirius went after Peter instead of telling Dumbledore or Remus about the switch.
1/28/2015 c2 SawyerHenley
Oh my gosh, you gave me goosebumps! So well done! I cannot wait for a new chapter.
1/26/2015 c2 Lupinesence
Cool chapter though I really hate review ransoming :(

Poor Remus, both with finding out Lily and James' fate and the whole month before with Sirius' accusations.

Quite curious as to how Sirius being there at Godric's Hollow first will actually affect anything as it seems to be following canon so far with Hagrid collecting Harry etc. Will he catch up with Peter earlier and catch him unaware?

Can't wait for more
1/12/2015 c2 Guest
I hope that Sirius doesn't end up in Azkaban like he does in the cannon story. That the few extra mins he spent with Harry were enough to change his unfortunate destiny. Can't wait until next update. The emotions that Sirius black felt almost drove me to tears.
1/11/2015 c2 5SlimShady'sCrazy
Love the story so far, I almost felt like crying. That's coming from a person almost impervious to most emotions,but the description and detail practically made me feel what Sirius' feeling. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Sincerely, Yomamma3
11/5/2014 c1 11PurpleLight
One of the best Oct 31st recounts I've read. So wonderfully written and heartbreaking. I equal parts love and hate halloween for fics like these. Beautiful to read, but so so gut wrenching. - Sigh - Please continue to write amazing fics! Love your work!

Much Love, PurpleLight
7/23/2014 c1 immortality
This made me cry. Loved it
6/15/2014 c1 7thegirlwhoflies