for Cracked To The Past

7/6/2015 c5 8thechosenbibliophile
NOOOOOOO! UPDATE! HAVENT LAUGHED SO MUCH IN AGES!
1/8/2015 c5 66BlueRubyBeat
This is making me giggle and laugh like mad! Harry's constant mad ravings and 'MINNIE!' episodes are hilarious! XD Can't wait to read more!
10/6/2014 c5 2NicolasJamie
Update soon! Update soon! Update soon! can't wait... :D
7/18/2014 c5 2Penny is wise
Awesome story so far.
7/4/2014 c5 Guest
God, I absolutely love this Harry, although I'm slightly surprised he's functioning as well as he is considering his paranoia.

Well done!
7/3/2014 c4 Guest
Good chapter.

Just a little FYI, Dumbledore introduces Harry as Professor Potter and not as Professor James in the fifth paragraph from the bottom.
7/3/2014 c3 Guest
Can't wait to read where this crazyness will take them.
7/3/2014 c2 Guest
Loved the chapter.
7/3/2014 c1 Guest
Thoroughly enjoyed the start of this story.

The foreshadowing of events to come in Harry's time was a nice touch. Also loved the potato king paranoia story.
6/24/2014 c4 Chaotic
this is definitely one of the most amusing harry potter fics I've read in a while, so good job on that. Seems to update quickly to so that's a bonus.
Can't tell if you just made a mistake or if it was deliberate having Dumbledore call him professor Potter after Harry calls himself Harry James.
Harry does seem to be imitating a lot of Luna's quirks, so if there's a reason for that or it's a coincidence I'll wait and see.
Looking forward to Peter's first defense lesson though.
6/24/2014 c4 Twice4Life
LOL
6/23/2014 c2 5Man of Constant Sorrow
This without a doubt is one of the weirdest and most amusing stories I've read in quite a while.

Just to add to the bizarre and funny why not make this a Harry/Lily pairing.

Thanks so much for sharing, I eagerly await your next.
6/19/2014 c1 sassy973
Lmao loved it update soon
6/17/2014 c1 2tonygestaple
Go for it, gal. Let's see where you take this!
6/16/2014 c1 10fan girl 666
interesting story so far can't wait to read more