for Turning Tables

12/21/2017 c1 6Misc.Frog
I love this pairing! Clyde being the nervous one is just too adorable!
7/23/2014 c8 7xLawlietx
Awww, I love you so so much for this story. I'm adding Clutters to my many south park ships now because of it :)
7/22/2014 c6 61Coffee-Addict-Ngh
wait wait wait was Craig reading 50 shades of gray? XD woo you go Craig 3 haha great story man owo
7/14/2014 c8 21fallingwthstyle
I loved this story. Thank you :)
7/14/2014 c7 fallingwthstyle
7/14/2014 c6 fallingwthstyle
I'm glad Butters didn't cheat on Clyde with Stephen...Clyde rescuing him from Shakey's Pizza was much sweeter. (And yes, I'm happy to use my imagination for the kinkies you didn't write about...guess I'll read HTTADW next :o) )
7/14/2014 c4 fallingwthstyle
Faved. This story is wonderful, and this chapter is perfection. Thanks for writing this :)
7/11/2014 c8 serendipityrain711
Awww I love happy endings...and this was like the happiest ending ever! Your absolutely right that Clyde and Butters are just perfect together and again I'm surprised more people don't see how amazing Clutters is because wow I love them together...so sexy and sweet! So I wanted to thank you again for writing this wonderful Clutters story...I can't tell you how much I enjoyed it! :)
7/7/2014 c7 7xLawlietx
This is such a good story, and I love this chapter so much!
The way you write their characters and interactions is perfect. Please continue :)
7/7/2014 c7 serendipityrain711
OMG you were not kidding.. that was freaking SEXY! Just seriously...WOW that was HOT! I enjoyed every part of Butters "cooking lesson" haha. And Clyde is definitely right about one thing...there is nothing better than a chocolate covered Butters! This was my favourite Clutters chapter yet...I absolutly loved it!
7/7/2014 c2 Sarysoda
This seems more realistic concerning relationship between teens. lol. Awkward and unsettling.
6/30/2014 c6 serendipityrain711
Haha I love that this story is "sickeningly sweet". Clutters is like the cutest couple ever and you have done such a amazing job writing about my 2nd favourite ship. Thanks again for this story...Clutters is so rare but to have a story about them as great as this makes me so happy. And i actually thought their sex scene was very hot... I enjoyed reading it!
6/26/2014 c5 serendipityrain711
It's kind of weird Butters ex name is Stephen cause that's his dad first name lol. But it's cute that Clyde got the jealousy bug and its so sweet how shy he is being from his inexperience. Both if them think they are unworthy of the other where in reality they are both perfect for one another. Awww I really hope Butters lives with Clyde..that would be too wonderful. And omg you have no idea how much I laughed after Butters said...eww it's all icky...Hahaha hilarious! Another terrific Clutters chapter!
6/24/2014 c4 serendipityrain711
Omg can i just say how much I LOVED THIS! Ahhh to read clyde and butters making out is just so amazing and that butters initiated it was just too WOW! Craigs comments was great too. Plus to picture Butters head in Clydes lap and Clyde playing with Butters hair is like the most sweetest image ever. This was the best chapter yet and can't wait for Clutters!
6/21/2014 c3 xLawlietx