for Love Always Finds A Way

8/3/2015 c15 3Rocket Diver
It's funny, because I, Guest88, now have a Fan fiction account! Yay!
7/30/2015 c15 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE!
7/20/2015 c15 Guest88
Don't worry,you've still got me! I can't believe you're moving, though it's for the best. *sniff* I should've seen it coming.
Your two stories are going great! Keep it up!
7/9/2015 c15 Anime-freak-otaku01
I was laughing for a full y minutes cause of Ikuto, that was too funny
7/9/2015 c15 2xXIxLOVExDOUGNUTSXX
Please update good chapter
7/2/2015 c14 Guest88
Yay! You updated! It's been more than a year when this was updated. You went through lots of ups and downs as a writer. Still, be prepared for writer's block and your hormones.
6/30/2015 c14 Anime-freak-otaku01
I never knew a teenager could have such a dramatic life
6/29/2015 c13 SILVER LYNX
update!
6/12/2015 c12 Guest88
Wow, I didn't expect that plot twist AT ALL. Oh, right. Happy 13th (perhaps 14th?) birthday sweetheart.
6/11/2015 c12 Kitty Core
This is getting really exciting! KYAA~! Can't wait until the next chapter! Good luck~!
6/4/2015 c12 AmutoSparkle
Omg I loved the chapter plzz update what will am think
4/12/2015 c11 Guest88
I can understand the fact that you have some sort of writer's block/you're busy. It happens to me all the time. Please, however, update by MAY 2015!
12/27/2014 c11 AmutoSparkle
Dude awesome where'd u come up with the period idea tho
12/26/2014 c11 Guest88
What a happy chapter! In fact, I almost forgot about Amu's stepfather! Seriously, what he is planning? Is he a part of the Easter company?
There were still some spelling mistakes (I found it funny when you spelled Ikuto wrong) and pardon me for being stupid, but what is a gyro machine?
I can't wait for the next chapter!
P.S. Is it only me but whenever I hear the name Ally Condie, I begin to think of the infamous Anaconda song?
12/24/2014 c11 Guest
Update your story please I love this chapter and 2 the maze garden really makes me think about the maze runner
87 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »