for Naruto And The X-Men

4/28 c5 juhiko02
The Tsunade scroll make ZERO sense because all of his children will be born in marvel no in naruto universe and I know this is a cachet all pokemon so the message ZERO sense.
3/10 c38 jimmy.oz
Pretty good story overall and looking forward to your other stories that aren't finished yet.
7/23/2020 c1 Guest
I’m gonna get out right here. Naruto, a trained fucking ninja, was tackled by a slow ass mother... just so you can follow canon events? No you are an idiot. Stupid writer. Go break your damn hands you moron. A kid who can effectively dodge damn near invisible knives thrown at almost sonic speeds was tackled by a slow high school student with no training. You are a moron. A ninja who could have felt like a brick wall to the tackling student and wouldn’t even budge, let alone go flying into Scott. Retard. You are just a fucking idiot. So I have no faith at all that you can do even a half decent job since you have proven yourself bloody stupid in chapter one.
7/12/2020 c17 Guest
Yeah, so now Naruto and The Pheonix get taken down by common thugs... It's getting worse, later.
7/12/2020 c16 Guest
This story is pretty fast pacced keeping thing's interesting and you've added more characters in Rachel and Emma. That's all good but it seems like every time there's a fight Naruto plays a minor role, is not there or get's one shot and wakes up after the fights all over. He seems useless with an endurance lower than anyone in the Marvel verse let alone his canon counterpart who took bigger hits at the start of canon and shrugged them off.

Honestly if Naruto get's beeten by a stiff breeze next I'm out.
5/16/2020 c27 Thatguyagain
No...fates. friggn ass even I spell like an idiot.
5/16/2020 c30 AJGuardian
OOOOOOZE
5/16/2020 c27 AJGuardian
Faits...not Faiths
5/16/2020 c21 AJGuardian
That strangling scene reminds me of the Simpsons. Homor strangling Bart.
4/26/2020 c11 14thunderofdeath97
personally i actually like women with long hair, wandas short hair is kind of a turn off tbh
4/26/2020 c5 thunderofdeath97
so naruto somehow gets sent to a different dimension, yet the toads can still summon him or speak to him? i mean i know tsunade can have katsuya send stuff to the toads, but the toads should not be able to get or take stuff from naruto, i mean hes in a dimension without chakra for crying out loud
2/20/2020 c38 1hellfire45
Good chapter and really good story
11/6/2019 c32 Guest
Nice
11/6/2019 c29 Guest
Why hasn't Storm or Mystique been paired with naruto yet.
10/23/2019 c1 uhhh
Where the hell is the beginning?! How did Naruto get there, how did Jean and himself start dating, how are they dealing with the demon that Prof X and Jean should BOTH be able to feel.

There's absolutely no backstory, you just threw Naruto into the xmen world without context.
639 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »