for Naruto And The X-Men

4/23/2016 c13 justafan
just wondering since no lemons why is it rated m then just curious and great chapter wished there was more for pheonix though just skipped over that.
4/21/2016 c20 17Avatarofsolarus
Right off the bat I have to offer some quick advice on paragraph structure. Every time a different person starts to speak, you need to start a new paragraph, otherwise it gets jumbled up and confusing for the reader to have to determine who's speaking. It doesn't matter if it makes the paragraph a little short, readers generally won't mind.

Otherwise good story premise, I like it so far.
4/11/2016 c22 2agent of doom
I can't wait for the future chapters. Fingers crossed for having Laura in the harem.
3/30/2016 c22 InuLamar
Epic chapter keep it up!
3/24/2016 c22 alec-potter
Nice chapter. Hoping for some naruto action with mystique.
3/17/2016 c2 AJGuardian
It's better if Kurama doesn't refer to Naruto in such an affectionate way.

Just "kid" or "boy" would suffice.
Naruto isn't Kurama's child.

Like this: "Naruto, kid, we may have a problem."
And mates/mates' is not the same thing.

"Mates" would imply that he has MORE THAN ONE Lover. And Kurama is clearly speaking about one mate. So you'd either need to rephrase that sentence, or use better words.
Mates' would imply possessive form. To the person in question. I'd use this instead

And your grammar isn't very cool there. "Or take her body over" would sound much better if it were written as "take over her body" use the verb before the object in question.
It doesn't sound right the way you used it.

And for the love of God, if you have nerfed his powers just for the fun of it, then this story has no meaning. It's just plain bad.

There was no buildup at all at the beginning of the story. No reason as to how and why he has come to this place, this world.
You just start him off right here...like we would know. But we don't. And that's no good. This is fanfiction. Use your damn imagination a bit. Starting off just like the animated series. That's just sad. There needs to be some divergence somewhere, otherwise you'd just be telling the same story as the writers that did X-Men Evolution.

You wanted reviews. Well, here is a nice long one with my thoughts on the matter.

PS. Why the heck are there two ' in your A/N? In places that make no damn sense. Thanks' and mistakes'? WTF, man?
3/17/2016 c1 AJGuardian
Surprise...two surprises.

If this is strictly X-Men/Mutant pairings from the series...
Hmmmmm. Those that made it into the series...

X-23 would be one of them. And then probably...Scarlet Witch.

I'm only guessing here. This is the first time I'm reading this story, right. So I'll refrain from reading ahead to find out what the pairings are.

I just hope to God that you don't add Mystique.

To be fair, Cyclops has "Concussive Blasts". But the video medium doesn't portray it correctly most of the time. But we need to buff the attacks to make them cooler for the kiddies, so I'm not complaining.

And it seems that Naruto isn't as young as you make him appear to be. De-aged, would imply that he is technically older than his current looks would suggest.

So I'm guessing that James and Naruto know each other from before they meet again here in this chapter (and long before that as well).
2/27/2016 c1 marquis.shax
damn should've known I'd be disappointed in this story as I haven't really liked any of your stories yet :(. You have absolutely ZERO back story you just have Naruto suddenly a member of the X Men and dating Jean. You should've started the story with how he ended up in modern day N.Y how he managed to join the X Men and how he actually started any sort of relationship with Jean. Seriously you need to learn how to build up a story rather than just jumping immediately into the story of Naruto being in a new world or time with new people
2/14/2016 c1 READ ME
hi I am Naruto the observer not observant. I can help you out just send Logan to the first time you met and...
(How X-Men: Days of Future Past Should Have Ended watch this on YouTube to the end and you get what Naruto would say to pro.X)
Naruto: Due to a freak accident me and an alternate me from universe that all this universe is a bunch comic books and he's a fan, so ya, deed pools actually right, insane but right!
2/8/2016 c22 pitbull4567
good chapter
2/8/2016 c11 1iysa
Your naruto is weak as fuck, ur grammar is good but structure is rubbish. Get a beta and stop downplaying narutos powers
2/7/2016 c22 StrongGuy159
Cool chapter continue please.
2/7/2016 c22 DragonPony022
Well this was interesting to say the least. I wonder will Rouge run into any time soon to get her full powers (I hope I didn't just shoot myself in the foot and that already happen and I just forgot lol) I was also thinking that with the Mansion having to be rebuilt will the issue of the A.I in the danger room come into play once again? I wonder will the Shi'ar empire come up into play in this story as well?

Anyway great chapter, can't wait to see more
2/7/2016 c22 4Forgottenkami
Rocket Raccoon and Groot.
2/7/2016 c22 4Krazyfanfiction1