for Naruto And The X-Men

2/7/2016 c22 spanky1988.awj
Cant wait for chapter 23!
2/5/2016 c1 22ReaperOfBalance
Good start, I look forward to seeing where this goes
1/19/2016 c2 1Futurist
Actually not a bad story.

However, there are some structural issues. Way too many 3-4 line paragraphs. Worse? Every time you switch speakers in dialogue? It should be a new paragraph. Pacing seems a bit rushed, many of those 4 line paragraphs could just have easily been expanded, especially, since often, you do an entire scene, or perspective shift, in one.
1/14/2016 c2 myafroatemydog
Another great chapter
1/8/2016 c21 Guest
supert
1/8/2016 c21 shadow
loved it, a little short, but still a great chapter, looking forward to reading more, keep up the great work!
1/9/2016 c21 pitbull4567
great chapter
1/7/2016 c21 StrongGuy159
Cool chapter continue please.
1/7/2016 c21 Chaos-PSD
Good chapter. Glad to see Lady Deathstrike make her debut. Looking forward to seeing her in future stories.
1/2/2016 c19 pitbull4567
nice chapter
1/2/2016 c20 pitbull4567
good chapter
1/1/2016 c20 DragonPony022
well this will be interesting to say the least. I wonder how Lorna will do seeing how she was a daddies girl for a good while before shit with south with Eric. I am wonder what would happen if comic canon versions of the girls show up. I mean think for Wanda to see a younger happier version of her with someone that isn't Vision. She hasn't done the House of M event which almost killed all the mutant population or lost her children or husband. Kitty hasn't become the headmaster of the school, so many fucked up things haven't happen to her, and she haven't been with Colossus. And Rogue being with someone that she can touch without killing so young. It would be interesting to see the different versions of them all meet.
1/1/2016 c20 Chaos-PSD
A fitting way to introduce Polaris.

Good chapter, Wolf.
1/1/2016 c19 Chaos-PSD
Great chapter.

I enjoyed all the moments Naruto had with his ladies. Especially at the start and at the end.
1/1/2016 c20 7The Infamous 1
Yeah I never got why they were so upset over one loss when the Brotherhood made losing a lifestyle.
640 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »