for Naruto And The X-Men

11/29/2015 c18 29Silvereye-BW
Awesome.
11/12/2015 c18 Mr.R17
this is ART simple as that i bow to you
11/11/2015 c18 1superprime
I just got done reading this story and I got to say a few thing about it.

Before I review I'm not flaming I am just calling it as I see it.

Ok any way. At the start of the story you tell us that naruto was de-age yet you never expanded on this ideal, and in some chapters you just forgotten this in a hole.

For example you had tsunade send a letter to naruto as if she was steal the kage even tho back in naruto's world it would be around the same time as chapter 700.

you have also extremely under powered naruto as a character, to the point that other weaker characters like mystique can beat him like wen they were in the cave.

Your fight's are also bland and unimaginative. It seams like every time you have a fight seen you just try to get it over with as fast as you can. Like with the Juggernaut fight. Matter of fact naruto didn't even need to be there. As it was purity much just Juggernaut shows up and stands there and allows them to take off his helmet, and that's it!

And lastly naruto doesn't make that much of a change in the story it self. After all if naruto was in the show than the brotherhood couldn't go to the same school as the x-man, and while naruto is not as mean as wolverine. He doesn't have a problem killing people if they are trying to kill himself or his friends.
11/11/2015 c18 3kamikage86
I love how much love Naruto's getting, please keep it up and I hope Naruto get stronger, update soon.
11/11/2015 c18 Chaos-PSD
A nice chapter. Double episode or not, it's still a good chapter.
11/11/2015 c18 DragonPony022
Well this is interesting to say the least. I am happy to see the Kitty moment that happen in the beginning. I was thinking that one aspect that I don't think has been touched on that has always been a big thing in the X-Men universe is time travel. So I was thinking with the big baddie right around the corner what if Naruto and the girl's future children come back from the future to warn them and to give them a heads up of what is to come. And I mean lets face it with how much sex Naruto is having with as many girls it is shocking not one of them is prego yet lol.
11/11/2015 c18 shugokage
Nice job on this chapter!
11/11/2015 c18 MiseryWolf97
Excellent chapter and looking forward to the next update and naruto on boards update XD
11/10/2015 c18 11Icon of Sin
Very good
11/10/2015 c18 4Krazyfanfiction1
Great as usual
11/10/2015 c18 StrongGuy159
Cool chapter continue please.
11/10/2015 c18 pitbull4567
nice chapter
11/10/2015 c18 6Jebest4781
Was good to help out as always
10/19/2015 c17 29Silvereye-BW
Awesome. I hope Naruto doesn't make a mistake with that technique and he knocks someone up. But then again that would add some drama...
10/13/2015 c17 NARUMOKA