for Naruto And The X-Men

10/23/2019 c1 uhhh
I'm sorry,... I can't even get past the beginning.

Break up the text and give more content on which person is speaking, it's confusing.

Also,... your characters are weird and already liars right in the beginning "I won't fight you Duncan.." Duncan threw Todd down, and was about to stomp him, until Naruto kicked him back in to the other two. You legitimately had Naruto fight him the second he said he wouldn't...
9/28/2019 c2 koseta.a
Way to rushed.
5/10/2019 c18 14Rubius
Nice story so far, i know naruto knows a jutsu that prevents pregnancy but with all the "fun" he and the girls are having, u would think at least one would have a bun on the oven.
2/27/2019 c38 DARTHCAEDUS2
This is a Fantastic story. Great job.
1/26/2019 c4 beardedaliengamer
is it bad that i immediately pictured movie x-men jean from the first 3 movies as phoenix in control of jean's body
11/12/2018 c2 11MindForged
I can already see a major problem with this story, two really. You're literally just doing everything the same things as the cartoons making Naruto’s presence pointless. Given this is after he's fought Kaguya why on earth would he just let things proceed when he can stop people like Lance with no effort? You're also wrapping things up so quickly I can barely tell that something important is happening or who is saying what at times.

I really hope these aren't persistent problems because otherwise I'll definitely drop this soon.
11/11/2018 c4 MindForged
I'm done. There's no originality to this story at all, I feel like I'm reading a gimped version of the cartoon but it's a pretend crossover since Naruto apparently has no effect on how the plot plays out. I don't mean to come off harshly, but it makes it feel completely pointless to write that. Maybe I'll try it again someday, but I really wish you hadn't written this the way you did. It implicitly nerfs Naruto (who should be able to detect Mystique's disguises given he's a ninja and a sensor type able to see through deception, like the Zetsu) and it feels like everything might as well be a foregone conclusion since I've seen the cartoon.
11/11/2018 c2 MindForged
Never, ever, start off a chapter with a recap, much less one that's a literal copy paste of the end paragraphs of the previous ones. It just wastes page space.
10/18/2018 c5 kynan99
Thanks
9/13/2018 c38 4Monster King
Great story.
9/13/2018 c6 korlinki
what a fucking pussy mc he flirted with every person who have boobs but when Phoenix want him he back off and shield himself with his girlfriend. change this story rating to R like retarded story.
9/11/2018 c1 Azure Phoenix
Hey man, I did like the story overall, but I do see some things that can be made a bit better. (I'm not going to be a jerk, like some people, I'm just doing this, so it gives better depth.) I do think there could have been just a bit more originality to differ from canon. I do thank you for putting Polaris, Pixie, and Marvel girl in the fic to bring in new characters. Also, as a shinobi, you could have had Naruto either take the X-men off their high horse, before that devastating loss to Scarlet Witch, since Naruto knows from firsthand experience its not wise to be overconfident, as well as learning from their defeat. The last thing I saw think would have been great, is Naruto helping Jamie with his powers, since Multiple's powers are the original Shadow Clones/kage bushins. Again, I'm not being hard, just trying to help add some depth. Hope all is well with you.
7/1/2018 c1 Guest
ya know this is a helluva lotta x-men evo yer absolutly nothing from naruto save the damn name hell all your storied follow this same bull shit!
5/19/2018 c3 gohan
That was a cheap cop-out of a chapter. Nothing happened that made me feel that this was Naruto other than the very last part with Wanda. If you're gonna write this then WRITE this. Don't just recycle the episode, make it your own. You have the talent. Just don't get complacent with an idea, it will ruin the story.
4/19/2018 c38 alen alex