for Naruto And The X-Men

6/10/2015 c8 Rickjames196
Bwhahaa Evan so gunna git it. Now sabertooth knows where he lives. I guess sabertooth doesn't have as good a sniffer as wolverine? Wolverine tracked him last time from the mansion, till where he found him. Bwhaahah saberrouge.
6/10/2015 c7 Rickjames196
Lulz he wanna see mystique nakid.
6/10/2015 c6 Rickjames196
Poor forge can't go in the girl's locker room... Lulz what happens to a toad when it's hit by lighting? eh I kinda hate it when authors describe chars even though nothing has really changed I mean Xmen are classics if you dun know bout xmen and are reading a cross then you can use google for a description. And everyone knows Naruto... I kinda feel that the author is being lazy when they describe everyone, just to make the chapter longer. I unno if I'm the only one but the moment I see a whole paragraph just describing someone I pretty much just skip to the next part. I also dun read xovers if I don't know the source material, so the description thing is a real big pet peeve for me.
6/10/2015 c5 Rickjames196
Why was Kitty in the room? LUlz Rachel can do kushi's hair thingie. Bwhahaha Rachel been talking with tsunade, sucks about hina though, now he can has a harem but she is worlds away. Lulz psychics can catch his super speeding ass. Xd Emma Stone.
6/10/2015 c4 Rickjames196
Fred is so rude messed up Jean's pic. Hhahaha Rogue dun know how close to the truth that is. Isn't Kurt her brah? Two Jean's are better than one.
6/10/2015 c3 Rickjames196
Woohoo rouge time. Poor wolverine, got framed. Mystique is so mean.
6/10/2015 c2 Rickjames196
Guess that answers my question, sucks he didn't get to have his kiddies with hina. Poor hina, she prob still waiting for him. She prob trynna figure out how to stalk him in the Xworld. Does he still got kyu? Awww so he still in contact with konoha/hina. Bwhahah his way of stopping lance was fucking awesome. Kitty's parents ain't gonna let her go to the institute, Naruto is too much of a flirt XD. Hhahaa kurama woohoo.
6/10/2015 c1 Rickjames196
Lets give this a go. Freaking Jean making shit blow up. Bwhahaa best bf ever, dragging his girl down hahaa. Lulz flirting with ororo when jean still in the room. So Naruto is a ninja not some mutant with elemental powahs? Wonder from which time period did he come. Toad could never join the X-men, Logan's sense of smell would never allow that. Hope you continue this.
6/5/2015 c12 7Kaito Echizen
hmmm

Kaito is hungry want to eat
6/5/2015 c12 Chaos-PSD
Nicely done chapter, Lone Wolf. Looking forward to the next one.
6/5/2015 c12 Alex2909
liked the relationship focus in this chapter
6/4/2015 c12 11Icon of Sin
Good Chapter.
6/4/2015 c12 Jose19
The biggest positive of this Naruto is his playboy personality because he is as dense as a rock when it comes to girls, and wouldn't know how to handle all these girls that he has right now.
6/4/2015 c12 1R-king 93
Excellent chapter
6/4/2015 c12 StrongGuy159
Cool chapter continue please.
640 « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »