for Naruto And The X-Men

1/26/2018 c38 Guest
Nice! Really enjoyed this FanFic. I hope you write more Harem Fics.
1/26/2018 c33 Guest
The Hellfire Club scenario you gave us was very forced and cringey. "Oh we're the Hellfire Club, we're the bad guys and we're gonna rule the world". Reeeeeeaaaal great plot.

This chapter just goes to show all you're good at is Copy & Paste. That's all you do in all of you're FanFictions. Exept, you just add Naruto to the picture. Don't get me wrong, I love Naruto and the Harem as well, but at least try to create some original plot, or it just feels like we're rewatching the show again.
1/25/2018 c26 Lone-Faggot
First you paired Emma Frost with Scott Sucker, after that, you paired Storm with Logan, and now you gave Polaris to some random OC with a terrible cringey name? The Ororo/Logan stupid pairing that you made up wasn't even canon, Logan wasn't with any woman in this series at all. And you could have just made Scott single, be in love with Jean like he always is, make him jealous of Naruto and then he'll just move on and find some other random girl. That would have made this FanFic a lot better and more believable. And you could have had Storm, Emma Frost and Polaris be with Naruto, but noooooo, you just have to pair some other guys that are single with some other girls, why do you that? ALL the guys don't need to have girlfriends, it would be more realistic if some of them stayed single for some time, or dated some civilian.
1/14/2018 c23 Stratos263
Looks like life for the x men will be harder
1/14/2018 c22 Stratos263
Well it seems mutants got a chance from the president
1/14/2018 c21 Stratos263
Well shit their goes the mansion
1/13/2018 c20 Stratos263
So the first loss to the brotherhood well can’t win all the time
1/13/2018 c19 Stratos263
Looks like more high school drama for the young x men
1/13/2018 c18 Stratos263
Dam naruto get wounded and then get laid
1/13/2018 c17 Stratos263
Good luck naruto and Rachel.
1/13/2018 c16 Stratos263
Wow way to mess up the x jet younger x men
1/12/2018 c15 Stratos263
Good luck naruto and rogue
1/12/2018 c14 Stratos263
Looks like everyday life for the x men. At least tabitha is not with her father
1/12/2018 c13 Stratos263
Good luck to jean and Rachel
1/11/2018 c12 Stratos263
Good luck naruto and the x men
639 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »