for Naruto And The X-Men

3/26/2017 c38 InuLamar
Epic ending !
3/25/2017 c38 Bibliophile1521
Great ending and I can't wait for the next story and the next chapter of your current a side note nice touch with Naruto's ring tone.
3/25/2017 c38 Chaos-PSD
Well, Wolf, it's been a hell of a ride! One that I was proud to be a part of! I look forward to the next tale!
3/25/2017 c38 Guest
super
3/25/2017 c38 Guest
For the stories Gargoyles, Batman TAS, Batman Beyond, Wrestling, Kim Possible, Totally Spies, Total Drama Series, Teen Titans, Avatar the Last Airbener, Mass Effect.
3/25/2017 c38 ReLion
A great ending to a great story. As to what to write next I like fairy tail, lengends of tomorrow, arrow,Supergirl ,flash,ultimate spider man,smallville ,and bleach. I think something that's finish is good. But maybe a xmen story where naruto is a inhuman instead of a mutant. But I would like to see you try a pokemon or digimon crossover. Either way I look forward to whatever you choice.
3/25/2017 c38 2Charles Ceaser
Awesome chapter. Please update soon
3/25/2017 c38 18Dragon
Maybe wait a while for young justice since hey are making the 3rd season
3/25/2017 c38 14JP-Ryder
Understandable.

This is the best epilogue, I love how we see Naruto's life doing good with his wives and the X-Men.
3/25/2017 c38 kival737101
3 years of a great story can't wait to see what's next. I saw your poll list and I hope to see a Gargoyles story that was a great show I just started re-watching it last night
3/25/2017 c38 Savageverse
Plz do a sequel
3/25/2017 c38 LoamyCoffee
So wonderful!
3/25/2017 c38 AJGuardian
Ah. This is the babies ever after ending. Not too bad.
3/25/2017 c38 pitbull4567
What an amazing ride its been
3/23/2017 c37 kival737101
So your X-Men Evolution story is going to be the first one you Complete huh? Cool can't wait to she the final/Epilogue chapter. Also are you going to make a AEMH story cause I just know you would make it awesome like with your other DC and Marvel stories? Also I really want to see who you put in Naruto Harem for it.
639 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »