for My Strange Addiction

4/17/2017 c3 1the-new-face-in-town
I vote for Jo
9/12/2016 c3 Becca Mitchell
Please please please update this soon! I've been waiting for so longgggg.
10/25/2015 c3 Guest
Please do ROTI, PI and RR characters! Thanks!
9/17/2015 c3 9Alejandroburromuerto
Alejandro and Gwen are my favorites and seem like the most common reviews for an update. Do them please
8/21/2015 c1 DevilishMagpie4
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE "NEW BEGINNINGS" IT IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ.
8/12/2015 c3 TheBlueAzuru
I WANt ALEJandro! GRANT My wish
8/8/2015 c3 4Gideoncrawle
It sounds like Courtney gets her list making compulsion from her parents, especially her mother. Courtney presumably grew up thinking it was perfectly normal behavior. As for her very first list (can children read and write at the age of four nowadays, let alone in the mid-90s?) I'm not sure which is more remarkable: the fact that Courtney still wore diapers at the age of four, or that she was changing them herself at that age.

Chris has pulled some stupid stunts in his day, but burning Courtney's lists is right up there. He'd likely end up burning her house down. Granted, he wouldn't care about that, but he'd certainly care about the resulting lawsuit-Courtney's other addiction.

I have no preference concerning whom you do next. I'm content to let you do them as inspiration comes to you.
7/12/2015 c3 3RedHornedUnicowz
Lol great chapter! I really love ur writing style too :)

Courtney wore diapers when she was four...? Uh... Okay then... She must have been one weird child x)

I really want to see Harold's addiction. Knowing him, It'll probably be a room full of Magic Steve stuff

Anyway keep the good writin!
6/29/2015 c3 colorful565
Hey! Can you do Gwen next and can she by any chance be married to Duncan?
Sorry but I am a really big Gwencan fan.
Thanks!
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
6/29/2015 c3 18ChrisMcLean-Cody-Duncan-TD
I'm loving this story so much! You portrayed Courtney really well, and it was very entertaining to read. I want to vote for Harold, please.
Can't wait to see another chapter of this.
-Eve.
6/27/2015 c3 Guest
I want to see Gwen
6/26/2015 c3 vampilove
i want alejandro next
6/26/2015 c3 PKRS
NOAH. NOAH, NOAH, NOAH
3/3/2015 c2 TDFan
THis is good. Alejandro or Courtney next :)
1/29/2015 c2 10JojiMC
This story is pure comedic gold. There are so many subtle strokes of genius in here; I'm positively hooked! Mrs. Heather Dead Donkey. xD Damien was deliciously evil, he's one of the few OCs I've read that I want to see a separate story for! With Heather, of course. I found it humorous how Chris was making a big deal out of nothing (or maybe just a small thing); I'm not sure if you intended Heather's 'addictions' to be minimal though. I'm jealous of your dialogue- it's clever and fun, and it gets right to the point. Don't change a thing about your writing, please. If anything, do Courtney next.

P.S. I'm guessing Trent, Sierra, Katie, and Sadie will be easy for you to do.
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »