FanFiction.Net
for Knocks your socks off

1/2/2018 c3 Guest
This just sucks.
10/17/2014 c7 5MissTigerLilly
Aw! This story is so sweet. There are a few small grammatical and spelling errors, but overall, the story has good flow.
10/11/2014 c7 Dreamer
Such a sweet chapter. Please continue.
10/11/2014 c5 Dreaer
Very nice. I only have one thing to point out (if other's have already done so I apologize for the repetition.) When Rogue is yelling at Gambit at the end of the chapter, after the "know how it feels..." the Ya'll I believe was meant to be a you will. I had read it as you all...probably because I am from South U.S.

However, I still understood what you were saying after a third reading, and its not that big of one.
10/10/2014 c3 Dreamer
Ok, last chapter for tonight. I am having so much fun reading your story. I hope you are having fun writing it. Please continue and one of these days I will catch up. (I am also very curious as to what the two girls are planning.)

By the way, thank you for including little bits of phrases in French. I have been wanting to learn, but I have trouble finding out how so finding stories with context clues in English is what I've been doing. Well anyways, thank you for writing.
10/10/2014 c1 Dreamer
Heheheh, This is off to a wonderful start. I do agree with the other reviewers, 1) your writing of Rogue's character is very refreshing. 2) As a girl myself, yes...Logan really should not warn someone to stay away from another person. In some cases it might be followed, but that person will be even more curious than before.
10/12/2014 c7 JasmineBella
Super fun to read - love it!
9/10/2014 c6 raebell
Good story. I like how rogue is written. She's cautious but doesn't freak our with her skin. Please update
8/24/2014 c6 Coco-Chic
Cool story. Please update.
8/12/2014 c6 24JenniferAnn0124
Love the story! Can't wait to read more!
8/9/2014 c6 ALLREMS
Very good so far, hope to read more soon.
8/4/2014 c6 Guest
Please put a line space when you change the POV. You also has many misspellings.I can't understand why rogue goes to the alley if she knows it's a trap
8/4/2014 c6 Guest
Please put spaces when you change the POV. You also has some misspellings.
7/7/2014 c4 Guest
Please put spaces when you change the POV. You also has some misspellings.
7/6/2014 c3 Guest
Please put 1 line space when you change a POV. Nice chapter,I hope Remy's joining them going to the club :)
22 Page 1 2 Next »