for Swan Song

5/9 c7 Kaia
Congrats on all the happy things that have happened in your life! I love the idea of opening a Tea Room, I hope it you great success in that! Update this story whenever YOU have time!
3/9 c6 19Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967
i loved it! keep up the awesome work!
2/5 c7 14LunaMarr
That's wonderful to hear you're doing well! Looking forward to reading more from you! :)
2/5 c7 1WindSongEnchantment
Awesome! Hope this is one you keep up with!
11/18/2019 c6 kurayamitenshi25
I love how your pulling from different fairytales it's amazing and for my vote OLAY!
11/1/2019 c6 2Silvershadow79
this is so amazing I wish you'd still keep writing.
8/24/2019 c6 kaia
really wish you would continue this story
2/2/2018 c1 Gilyflower
this is cute and I really enjoy it. I really hope you add to this, even though it's been a long while
8/4/2015 c6 musicluver246
Great story so far.
3/16/2015 c6 Guest
Very interesting story, I would love to hear more about Diaval and Odette's budding relationship. I trust you as the author to decided the amount of spice their progression needs. Everything so far is wonderful. More Please!
3/7/2015 c6 kaia
not bad. i like it! keep writing!
3/7/2015 c6 NicoleR85
I love your story. Please update soon.
12/27/2014 c6 Mrs.Riddle93
Oh my god I'm so in love with this story! Since watching Maleficent I've been in love with Diaval and really wished that someone would come up with a proper love story for him and you just did that. The idea to put Odette into the story is just brilliant, they are perfect for each other! Really, your story is really amazing and I really hope you'll update it soon. Can't wait to see how their relationship will develope!
12/21/2014 c6 1Jiroah17
So cute! please continue 3
12/21/2014 c1 stargirl21800
diaval's an idiot... stupid yet handsome crow
57 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »