for Two Blue Lines

5/1 c32 terewee
Love itttttt GODDDD! u are the best , :) thanks thanks
9/29/2021 c32 4AlexandraaCullen
Also this outtake was wonderful and I’m so glad you included it.

The epilogue was sweet too, it’s too bad Carlisle never came around but he didn’t seem like the kind of person who would anyway
9/29/2021 c32 AlexandraaCullen
I absolutely adored this story! Thank you so much for sharing, it was beautifully written!
7/31/2021 c32 13Elle Whitecap
Thanks for the wonderful story
7/11/2021 c31 1Escapee2FF
so good
6/27/2021 c26 7Marliarna
Carlisle come around? Hell will open a ski resort first!
11/7/2020 c25 3CullenCherries
I’m barely into this chapter but I want to throttle Renee and Charlie. Who tf thinks new parents want houseguests? Let alone SURPRISE houseguests?
9/24/2020 c32 pinkshoes81
Loved this story, but felt sorry for Edward having to wait what felt like 97 chapters to finally get Bella ;).
8/3/2020 c2 lumierelove
Love Charlie’s POV!
5/30/2020 c17 1li-spar1
Honestly I don't understand why Jasper would be over the child's trust. He isn't the child's mother and is only related through marriage. Bella should have been the one to oversee it in my opinion.
5/29/2020 c9 li-spar1
Great story so far, but Bella was a bit of a brat in this one. She completely blanked Edward to talk to someone like Jacob for the whole time he was there. How does she think that makes him feel also to find out he was her first and her doing that wasn't right. Edward was there and not knowing anyone yet she left him all alone to talk to the dog wasn't right.
10/17/2019 c32 Pao-SasuUchiha
Hi :) My name is Paola I'm from Colombia I just read your story and I want to tell you that I loved it! Thank you so much for sharing it with us allowing its translation to Spanish.
Gracias muchas Gracias
9/7/2019 c28 ChrisDGoosey
Now Bella has made me very angry! Stupid, idiotic, immature and ...I should probably stop there.
9/7/2019 c27 ChrisDGoosey
I have a particular liking for fics where Aro’s character is good!
9/7/2019 c26 ChrisDGoosey
Brilliant chapter, beautifully written.
3,953 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »