for Job Interview

9/29/2015 c1 loretta537
this is good, i would love to see more with polgara in the harry potter world
8/10/2015 c1 Sylvianne
Very interesting. I'd love to see where you would go with this storyline if you took it further. It's well written so far, and I can see Polgara and Minerva having many conversations over cups of tea.
2/8/2015 c1 Zeikos
Nice shot :)

Sadly i can't find any other Belgariad/HP crossover , well i guess Belgariad is way less known nonetheless if you will write any more of that i'll be happy to read everything you have to throw at us(me). I think some Silk/Sirius interaction might kill me of laughter. After that Silk pumped Gringotts dry obviously , maybe with some brotherly help :D

About the philosophical difference i guess it's referring to the "next great adventure" , never been fond of deathism , so polgara for the win about that. Hell this series (Belgariad) is what made me look into immortalism/transhumanism.

Oh btw if you only want to throw ideas arround feel free to PM me , i love this kind of speculations :)
1/28/2015 c1 12Finwitch1
Aa- philosophical disagreement wirh Dumbles... mm.. interesting to say the least... and yes, maybe there's the part about her being thousads of years old...
11/6/2014 c1 1Crazy 109
Ack! You left it there?! ::keels over::
6/18/2014 c1 37constantlearner
A wonderful idea. It's rather sad to see this marked as complete!
6/18/2014 c1 SnowKae
Very nice combination, I can see the two of them getting on very well! Intriguing :)