FanFiction.Net
for Popsicle

4/8/2022 c5 ElmRune63
You know what’s a great plot point that everyone loves? Rape! It’s so much fun!

Lazy ass writers.
4/15/2021 c3 Guest
Wish there had been detail to Elsa going down on Anna it’s always about Elsa and not Anna
3/23/2020 c5 Unique100
"Corona City" Now we found who started the virus
3/2/2019 c10 Guest
So sexy. Want more
5/6/2018 c1 Guest
This is such a disappointment.
12/27/2017 c4 StormShadows
Ariel from The Little Mermaid and Esmeralda from The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
9/8/2016 c10 Guest
The story is great. But just wondering why elsa parent hate her for liking girl. You know since they know their daughter have penis since birth. Of course the most normal partner for her is girl instead of man. Since it will be normal sex instead of anal if she is with men
9/8/2016 c10 milagglad
Guau!
7/9/2016 c1 nexus shadow
I'm wodering if you're gonna continue this story. IDK, perhaps checking on Elsa's parent views like you did with Anna. And these two having a baby girl. Cute stuff with a bunch of drama in the middle.
6/11/2016 c1 icecoon31
Hey look, a semi-realistic smut scene!
Jokes aside, this is one of my most favorite sexy fics. Nice fucking job.
5/18/2016 c1 Guest
Like it
4/21/2016 c10 midnightscar17
I feel like elsa character was shitty with self esteem self confidence and whtever else. Just sayn
4/21/2016 c9 midnightscar17
I got to say this before i forget but. Your absolutely ridiculous for the incident in the ice rink. Id be embarrassed to go bac there especially if its a place i really enjoy to be at for activities then the restaurant come on. Thts just sad.
4/21/2016 c4 midnightscar17
i think. 1st is obviously ariel poor girl why make a innocent girl a stripper.

2nd girl

1st possibly bella

The other girl tht could be the second is Esmeralda

3 possibly is Mulan
2/23/2016 c10 berd123
That was a great one, you can really write quality smut. What else is there to say about this story? Well, it's Elsanna and its G!P if you are into this kind of stuff this story is a must read. Enough said.
193 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »