for A Stoop in Time

5/2/2016 c1 80peppe1951
Great story...and the good sister was right...they started Face on the right road but Hannibal, BA and Murdock made him a man
11/30/2014 c1 Long Live BRUCAS
Love the way Face was with the boy. And the team picked up that boy was once Face.
Sad and sweet the end with the nun and Hannibal. Sad that Face was an orphan to begin with but sweet he found a family. And a father figure in Hannibal
7/12/2014 c1 20Facelove
Oh, It's so cute and sad at the same time.
Poor Face.
But it has a nice adoptive family.
Perfect story.
I really would love a story of you between BA and Face injured, alone both waiting for the rest of the team (for a rescue a hostage taking or other). We don't see much of their relationship brother but I know that despite his Bad Attitude, BA love Face and considers him as his little brother he loves to protect.
I love your way of writing and I would like very much that you thinks about that.
Stories of the A-team and Face I miss them.
6/20/2014 c1 Terri
Nice story, especially so shortly after Father's Day.
6/19/2014 c1 pinar-x
Nice and sweet. Liked it.
6/19/2014 c1 24MissEclipse
"Nobody's given me a nickname." Brought a tear to my eye! I think you summed up all the feelings of being lonely and isolated in that one heart-wrenching sentence. Loved how the team all got behind Face to give him support. Very moving, muchacho.

I wonder what happened to Face's mother? Now that would make a good fanfic story!