FanFiction.Net

Aww...
12/17/2014 c8 nicoleAnE
Daaaaamnnn! That plot twist 8) It was an wooonderful chapter:D
11/26/2014 c7 nicoleAnE
OH DEAR LORD THAT CLIFF HANGER WHYY XD It was an amazing chapter I totally loved it :D
11/26/2014 c7 vamptigergal
Gag, I love how well the story is going. And the little bit about Belle's love/freakout over unclean water.
11/15/2014 c6 Flower of the Stars
I can sense something interesting is going to happen with the way this chapter is put.. Or maybe it's just my imagination. Maybe I just want to witness one of your awesome fights again?

It was a really nice chapter! I'm hungry for more! Continue writing this great masterpiece.
10/28/2014 c6 nicoleAnE
Damn you, Yukio xD this chapter was so cute I'll be looking foward to the next chapter :D
10/27/2014 c5 Account4185350
Yukio is a demon! XDDDD I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this chapters! Keep them coming!
10/25/2014 c5 Flower of the Stars
And so we know why they want to be exorcist, really interesting! And Yukio... I'm seriously trying not to laugh at demon-teacher Yukio but it's really hard not too...

Good chapter! Update soon!
9/29/2014 c5 5Darth Sky Commander
Not bad. I enjoy the humor of the young Students. Keep it up!
9/27/2014 c5 nicoleAnE
Aaah Yukio god dammit! xD Can't wait to see more! Great chapter :)
9/27/2014 c4 Account4185350
God that was seriously hilarious! I can't believe I waited so long to review this chapter.
9/3/2014 c4 Darth Sky Commander
Poor Doggie! Ha!
Nice chapter, keep up the great work!
9/1/2014 c4 nicoleAnE
Mephisto been tortured XDD that was pricelss.
Great chapter, I can't wait to read more!
9/1/2014 c4 8vamptigergal
Now that is a great chapter
8/31/2014 c3 Flower of the Stars
Now then, where should I start? From the beginning perhaps?

The starting scenery of the chapter was really calm-paced, with a simple yet realistic description of an early morning scenery then comes in Yukio-kun with his lovely guns and disrupts the calm. That was simply beautifully described! I was totally caught up in it!

As the chapter unfolds we get a view of how problematic the kids are, enough for Yurin and Rin to say that it was "Gehenna" (Seriously hilarious from their part). And I love how much everyone fears the great Yukio-kun with his loyal guns. He really loves being a teacher doesn't he?

The chapter was really great overall. I would advice you check it again for misspelling mistakes and such but other than that it was simply perfect. Of course nothing is perfect but it's simply a compliment to describe how much I liked it.

Please continue writing! Take your time and don't apologize for updating late, as long as you keep updating this loyal fan of yours will continue reading, enjoying and reviewing your stories.
26 Page 1 2 Next »