for The Curse of the Gods

8/18/2019 c17 29Toothlove
Wow. I’ve only read up to Ch. 17 and I have to say, this is the most heart filled Toothcup story I’ve ever read. Everything from Hiccup’s transformation to Toothless showing his emotions and affection makes this such a page turner. I don’t even care that the gore and violence is there because the romance outweighs it by a long mile. One thing that really stood out to me in this chapter is Toothless talking about his past which, as Hiccup said, no one ever seems to wonder about. I actually just became an HTTYD fanfic writer myself, and I feel like this is the sort of thing that I would write about. Fantastic job, and I can’t wait to read the rest.
11/30/2018 c1 2TheGodsSeries
Good god, my early writing was so cringy and bad.
11/30/2018 c9 Fuam
Ring ring ring. They have clocks?
1/26/2018 c14 Lava Neko
OMG! I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW! FIRST OFF I AM LISTENING TO A VERY EMOTIONAL SONG NAMED 'KINGDOM HEARTS Dearly Beloved- All Versions' AND AT 28:12 WAS WHEN I READ "Remember Your Promise" RIGHT BEFORE HE WOKE UP AND THAT HIT ME SOOOO DANM HARD I WAS CRYING FOR TWENTY MINUTES! WELL DONE AnotherKindOfStory WELL DONE! oh my god,
8/25/2017 c1 Guest
Love it, but weak dialogue when talking about the transformation.
7/12/2017 c31 ivanganev1992
Ch 31 Hundreds or thousands ANTS could defeat a scorpion.
Pack of WOLVES COULD DEFEAT A BEAR .
7/12/2017 c28 ivanganev1992
CH 28 I suspect from my memories
that Destin is CARA .
7/12/2017 c21 ivanganev1992
CH 21 I remember Iona TuTORIEL
the Berserker Qeen (Chiefess) .
6/24/2017 c14 Dantae The Nightfury
holy fuck... "remember your promise..."
6/16/2017 c36 derpyQuillie
Just read this through for the second time. I just wanted to say this is my favotite story ever!
5/22/2017 c11 NoSugarForValdez
*admiral ackbar voice* IT'S A TRAP!
4/19/2017 c14 25Kimmytrainer
Just gonna pretend I understand more than I do about dragon anatomy and relationships. All I keep thinking is, "How do dragons kiss?" It's okay, I don't need to know, I really don't need to know. Moving on.
4/19/2017 c7 Kimmytrainer
Wow you tricked me. I was wondering why he confessed so quickly, though. This makes more sense. Just don't do it again or I won't be able to trust the story!
2/26/2017 c37 Andromeda20001
Eine sehr schöne Geschichte. Doch wieso sollte es MPREG sein, wenn die Beiden ein Kind bekommen würden? Wenn die Götter Hiccup in einen Drachen verwandeln, warum soll es dann nicht möglich sein, daß sie Hiccup, wenn beide sehnsüchtig zu den Göttern beten, später in eine Dragoness verwandeln können? Das würde beiden das Glück eines eigenen Babys schenken und gleichzeitig könnten sie die körperliche Liebe noch glücklicher ausüben. Für Hiccup wären dann die Gefühle noch viel intensiever und länger.

Übersetzt aus deutsch

A very nice story. But why should it be MPREG if the two would get a child? If the gods turn Hiccup into a dragon, then why would it not be possible for Hiccup, when both longingly praying for the gods, to turn into a dragoness? This would give both the happiness of a baby of their own and at the same time they could exercise the physical love even happier. For Hiccup the feelings would be much more intense and longer.

Translated from German
5/23/2016 c14 Myrkur
DAM good story so far got to stop for know (why do i find the good story's late in the day) Sucks i didn't find this earlier in the day so i could Finnish it in one sitting for now cant wait to finnish this in the morning :)
200 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »