FanFiction.Net
for Gladiators

9/10/2019 c1 Jkoo7
Great starting chapter with it being so short. You got the Persassy going and the Jason, and the Frank, but I miss Leo Valdiva.
3/29/2018 c7 Rhea
This is one of my favourite fanfictions.
Your writing style is amazing.
You got the characters in beautifully, no one was out of character.
And the plot keeps me reading till the end even though I think this is the 5th time I read this.
1/12/2015 c7 67The Needless Lobsters
This story is amazing! I loved it so much!
12/26/2014 c7 20TundrainAfrica
Hi just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this fic! I was craving some hurt Jason and this was also well written and had a great story line! Thank you so much for writing it!
7/16/2014 c7 tfkl2312
I'm kind of sad it's over, but reading this story was so much fun. It was exciting and suspenseful, and also a little romantic. I'm so glad Percy and Calypso made up.
Keep writing great stories!
7/15/2014 c7 babyelove
Awww this story is so awesome! I got a feeling rick will probably end blood of Olympus like this. It's nice tho like finally the demigods have a normal time and just have fun. Love the story!
7/15/2014 c1 10bisexual-annabeth
This is actually really well written compared to a lot of what I've seen on here. I really like the concept, and I can't wait to read more :)
7/15/2014 c7 14Iwovepizza
No. It can't be over. I have nothing to do with my life anymore, since no fanfiction has ever come close to being as good as this one. And I mean it. I guess I'll just go sob in a corner...
7/13/2014 c6 killerbunny321
nice ending, but study up a bit more on the way the characters act. and you might've failed to remember:

CALYPSO IS IMMORTAL!
7/13/2014 c5 killerbunny321
I was surprised that the SWAT team got there for the rescue instead of the girls, but then I realized that the girls were only going to rescue Frank, Jason, and Percy. The SWAT team would rescue everyone. I like how you did that.
7/12/2014 c6 tfkl2312
Omigods...awesome chapter! I can't wait for the epilogue. Please give Calypso and Percy a happy ending!
7/11/2014 c6 Bell loves books
I must admit that this is probably the best written story I have read lately, especially considering it only has a few chapters. Very thorough and specific work, well done.

-Bell
7/11/2014 c6 HuntressJadeDaughterOfPosedion
please continue the story!
i want to see how the talk between percy and calypso would turn out and how the guy that kidnaped them gets it and what about i the gods punish the minor god that helped in all of it?
please continue!
7/10/2014 c6 Iwovepizza
I loved it. This is my favorite fanfiction I've read so far, though i wished Nico was in the colosseum with the other three guys since Nico is awesome and can shadow travel out of there...wait. I see now. Never mind, just go about with your business.
7/4/2014 c5 PliPla
still amazing ! :D continue please !
30 Page 1 2 Next »