for Hidden in the Shadows

7/2/2016 c3 21GeorgeAndrews
Kates, you really need to finish this, it's so good! xx
3/22/2015 c3 dantana17
More. Please :) this story is really good and I want to read more :)
7/14/2014 c3 brankel1
Excellent job. hope they catch that creep.
7/14/2014 c3 44smuffly
Love the Messer family warmth running through this chapter. And the ominous ending was perfect! You're pacing this story so well, and I really like the way you're mixing mystery with lovely little character moments. That was something I always enjoyed about the show.
7/13/2014 c3 82NYwLove
Building a great story here, can't wait to see what is next!
7/10/2014 c2 montana
Omg, update soon
6/27/2014 c2 2kitty12309
Update soon please.
6/23/2014 c2 Guest
I can't take the suspense! Who is this chick? I didn't think she would die so sad. Keep it up! I can't wait for chapter 3!
6/25/2014 c2 brankel1
Excellent job.
6/24/2014 c2 44smuffly
A great chapter, full of lovely character interaction that captured everyone perfectly and, of course, left us wondering about the Jane Doe... I really enjoyed this!
6/23/2014 c2 82NYwLove
No! Is Jane the girl from the first chapter? Well, you certainly have me hooked!
6/22/2014 c1 2NYwLove
Well you certainly have set a descriptive scene that leaves me wanting more! So many questions, I hope you won't leave us hanging too long.
6/20/2014 c1 brankel1
Great job. hope she will be alright.
6/19/2014 c1 44smuffly
This is such an atmospheric start, full of details that bring it to life. You know I love it! You've put such a lot of thought into setting the scene, creating a character that we can feel something about, and then dropping that bombshell at the end of the chapter! Well done!