for How to tame a daywalker

12/22/2018 c12 5The all mighty and powerfulM
Oh my,
12/21/2018 c1 The all mighty and powerfulM
Interesting
7/25/2014 c12 21fallingwthstyle
Nice ending. Thanks for this story!
7/25/2014 c12 Jane
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, that was the end? Oh well, I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for the story :)
7/25/2014 c12 kumiko.nonomia
Already over? T-T
This story was beautiful, thank you very much for your work!
7/24/2014 c12 smutnsouthpark
I was a guest before but I made an account, I was the one that said the way you portray Craig is so in character and so purely /Craig./ But yeah. One of my favorite stories ever. Amazing. Outstanding. Super sad it's over but I'm sure I'll reread it over and over, and continue reading your other works. Absolute perfection.
7/23/2014 c11 Guest
I loved that! PLEASE CONTINUE
7/21/2014 c11 Guest
This was beautiful! Please continue :3
7/18/2014 c11 Jane
Hmmm...I love it! I really like that you transitioned Craig into a more "calmer" disposition. I thought it was cute how he was trying to readjust his appearance in the mirror XD it reminded me of my guy. Good job hun! :) please continue. You're very creative & talented
7/15/2014 c10 fallingwthstyle
I hope there's more to this. Followed, hoping there will be.

I LOVE this. I liked how they both had their quirks/kinks, Kyle's desire to be dominated and the way he liked how Craig smells, Craig's enjoyment out of being dominant, as well as his softer side. This is the perfect combination of hotness, humor, and a surprising bit of romance. Nice job!
7/15/2014 c10 kumiko.nonomia
Your going to sell them to me (っως )
I know I said it already but I'm going to say it again: I love your story
7/14/2014 c10 Jane
That was scrumptious :3 maybe you can have Kyle get jealous a little of someone who shows Craig attention. Most people usually learn that they like someone when they see their love interest gushing over another person. Good chapter though hun! Please continue :)))
7/13/2014 c9 Llawl
This chapter make me sad :(
Kyle and Craig having a fight, and Craig being depressed over Kyle. It's the worst thing ever!
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »