FanFiction.Net
for Grounded

11/8/2020 c1 Guest
Did. you ever figure out the name of the other story
5/6/2017 c1 Guest
You're supposed to spell out numbers zero through nine when writing. As soon as you hit 10 you're can put them down as numbers.
10/22/2015 c3 PlaidOtaku
I love your F.E.A.R. meaning. So funny! I hope u write more.
8/8/2015 c3 13WhiteLunaNight
i can't wait for the next chapter! I think out of all the seasons, i would be Ember although a little more rampageus. O well o.o
8/8/2015 c2 WhiteLunaNight
I LOVVVVVEEEE sugur high Jack! He's so fun! ) )
8/5/2014 c3 Guest
Please update soon, this story is awesome.
8/4/2014 c3 rowan1025
Tee hee... That was really funny! I hope you update, though, if Jack is not going to be given sugar by the guardians any more, where will he get it? Perhaps Jamie will give him some... but then he'd go insane outside where it would be much harder to find him... and probably cover large sections of the world in snow or something... oh well, update soon! :)
7/10/2014 c3 Brenne
Awww! No more cookies for Jack? I feel sorry for him! Fun story! Looking forward to more! :D
7/10/2014 c3 1miachi13
Hahaha! That whole F.E.A.R thing is just too funny! I couldn't stop laughing. Update soon please :D
7/10/2014 c3 4DarkKeybladePhantomofTime
Lol, this is too good! Poor Jack!
7/10/2014 c3 1A winter storm
I love the F.E.A.R thing. It will come in handy when my younger sister is pissed off. ( And that's almost once a day.) She has the mind of a drunk teenager in a bar fight on most days when she is mad.
7/9/2014 c2 4DarkKeybladePhantomofTime
Lol, I can't stop laughing! This is just too good! XD XD
7/7/2014 c2 TheGreyEyedGirl
Tears of laughter. Tears of laughter. Please write more! I want to know what his fantabulous idea is!
7/2/2014 c2 3demon-soul-7
Awesome! Now I got sidid an idea! Give Tooth's fairies an energy drinks and have a fairy hunt!
6/25/2014 c2 dragonstarize
Please update this is so funny
20 Page 1 2 Next »