for No Hope

10/13/2018 c1 sandysan2013
This is powerful and i really wish cannon Jack had been so observant and wise. That would have been high drama.
9/15/2017 c1 sandysan2013
So sad, but I'm glad they were able to save her from the gruesome cannon death.
6/24/2016 c1 sandysan2013
For her sake I wish this had been cannon. How she must have suffered! Very well written this is!
9/17/2015 c1 4FranArian
If only Jack really would've been that good about it...
4/5/2015 c1 sandysan2013
It was sweet if Jack to give Ianto time and assistance to do what was best for Lisa.
12/22/2014 c1 sandysan2013
I'd rather this scenario than Jack being lazy and loose. It is fun, though, to think of the cunning it took to put one over on Torchwood security.
7/21/2014 c1 2k+badly-knitted
Weird as it may sound, I like this a lot and I really wish it had gone down this way. It shows Ianto doing what he's good at, using every resource available to get the information he needs, but it also shows Jack as I think he should have been portrayed from the start. He's not blinded from staring at Ianto's arse to the point that he doesn't notice what's going on under his nose. He's aware of everything, but he keeps watch and gives Ianto the chance to accept the truth and do what needs to be done. He's brutally honest, but compassionate at the same time.

They have a good chance of building real trust and friendship from here - and something more when Ianto reaches the point where he feels ready to move on from Lisa.

A sensitive topic beautifully handled.
6/29/2014 c1 96LadyDeb1970
Much, much better. Jack's compassionate, and he isn't an idiot. So yes, infinitely better.
6/22/2014 c1 taylorpatta
I like this a lot - it really makes more sense than RTD's version. Well done and thank you
6/21/2014 c1 crazstiz
Love it!
6/21/2014 c1 sd4ianto
I kind of like the theory that Jack knew. RTD left it that Jack didn't sleep, but never knew that Ianto brought Lisa in? Of course GDL said Ianto was probably sleeping with Jack to distract him. So who knows.
6/21/2014 c1 penguincrazy
this was sad but i like this version much better. Great job!
6/20/2014 c1 Alice Carter
I like this version. Of course, Jack would be observant. And he would be kind to someone who's suffering, even if he knows the hard think must still be done. Deep in his heart, I think Ianto knew this would be the best way.
6/20/2014 c1 2Brose1001
Hrm, I like this way of the episode playing out. They probably did not use something like this in the series due to there not being enough "drama", but I definitely like this one better.
6/20/2014 c1 3WeevilRockYou95
Beautifully done. Keep up the amazing work!
20 Page 1 2 Next »