for Among the Stars

11/23/2014 c11 ThePegasusDevice
Exactly! You can't have one terror twin without the other!
11/22/2014 c21 Guest
Heh! Sounds like if she was speaking in French. Oh and BTW, when you said "reposer en paix ", we say reposez at the third person plural.
...jus' sayin'...
11/22/2014 c5 Guest
Lol Chuck Norris

love the fic!
11/22/2014 c22 1iluv2read5898
I can honestly say that I did not see that coming. I mean I read a lot of transformer stories and many of them have someone turning into a transformer but I did not see that coming... I like it ️
11/22/2014 c22 2KayleeChiara
Glad to have caught up with the story! Tough chapter for Averie! Thanks for writing!
11/22/2014 c22 6acompletenerd
Not going to blame her for freaking or being angry. It is a lot. I look forward to finding out more in regards to her transformation. Will she be like the autobots? Tall and with an alt. mode. Or will she me more like a pretender, smaller? Anyway update soon.
11/22/2014 c22 9CastielLunaWinchester
Wow! I was not expecting that...poor Averie..
This chapter was so interesting to read! And poor Jazz and Ratchet when they was trying their best to calm her...
Cant wait to read next!
11/22/2014 c22 AllSpark Princess
Poor Averie. I just wish there's a way for her to transform into a human and then a Cybertronian whenever she wishes. Please update this very soon.
11/22/2014 c22 3ManyGamePlayer
Great chapter! Update son! :)
11/22/2014 c22 51Jimmy 144
Very good. Nice way to handle the news.
11/22/2014 c22 4Bee4ever
Awesome chappie! Poor Averie!
11/22/2014 c22 Guest
Hey this is same guest as before :) yeah I know eh? I want the Jazzman back so badly
11/22/2014 c22 Lezlie
Woah, I expected her to turn Cybertronian, but I didn't expect that reaction! Thinking on it though, how else was she supposed to act? Her entire world just got turned upside down and the only warning she got was a very vague one.
Don't worry about the update schedule, I'm happy so long as you update somewhat regularly.
Update as soon as you can!
11/22/2014 c22 10Sailor Luck
Well this sucks... I feel bad for her. Averie, you can have all my hugs.
11/22/2014 c22 9Da DJ Jazzy
Oh my Primus, Averie! But, I would be like her too, and I have never seen her yell, I almost flinched like Jazz. I hope she will actually have some freedom in the future, and don't say that Averie! You know that it was the best thing...Just don't let that anger of yours get the best of you...But I can't blame her ya know? *Sighs* Intense chapter, but great at the same time!
Continue Onward!