for Among the Stars

3/5/2019 c9 3OJ stories
Awww that’s so sweet. JAZZ RULEZ BAY DROOLZ!
3/5/2019 c8 OJ stories
Nu not her legs! Loved that she saved jazz tho... if only megatron didn’t eat his spark... then ratchet could have fixed him. Kinda wish you let him get torn in half because his exchange with megatron was pretty good.
3/5/2019 c7 OJ stories
Short bursts of Averie... she isn’t in it throughout this chapter but her parts Contain enough heart I guess to carry through
3/5/2019 c6 OJ stories
WOOHOO NUTSHOT! XD that’s what I missed from the last chapter lol. Nice job with jazz was a little close to out of character with how concerned he was for Averie in such a short time and well for him as a character.
3/5/2019 c5 OJ stories
I think the part with simons could have had more Averie in it to add the humor.
3/5/2019 c4 OJ stories
To be honest I would have liked this chapter better if you just plain old didn’t involve Mikaela in the story at all. Love the exchange with jazz. WOO JAZZ BOO BAY!
3/5/2019 c3 OJ stories
Lol YAS go Averie say what we all think lol “this is so awkward” pricelessly honest
3/5/2019 c2 OJ stories
Very funny, loved it and Trent getting burned lol Hilarious.
1/28/2019 c36 Gem
Hey, er - I was wondering if you’re OK? I mean, you haven’t updated in a year so... not to be rude or anything, just - I hope you continue this story. It’s really good. And I hope you’re taking care of yourself. :)
1/27/2019 c35 Digi
Hey, uh... sorry to bother you, but... I was just curious about something. I really, REALLY love this story, and have been following along with it’s updates for a long time. I was just wondering... is it going to be updated? Have you quit this sorry? I’m just curious, not trying to be rude or anything. It’s been a bit over a year since you last updated... I hope you’re doing OK and that you’re taking care of yourself. I do really like your writing, and I would hate to see such a beautiful and amazing story go to waste. You seem to have worked very hard on it. God bless, from a fellow transformers fan. :)
3/15/2018 c36 Guest
Please keep Ironhide and Chromia alive
1/6/2018 c2 Guest
When I read the name averie I got swindled because my name is averie spelled the exact way and I got so shook, but this is really good. Also I feel like I'm being stalked because of this but smh,,
1/4/2018 c36 wolfimus prime
I can't wait for the next chapter things are getting good I can't for her see the real sentile prime( sorry I spelled that wrong!)
1/2/2018 c36 86KristinalUzumakiPrime23
well if you can translate no sacrifice, no victory in Navi from Avatar I guess you could it with any story? huh?
1/2/2018 c36 4Asuth20
You do realize that you'll have to change the rest of the pages right.
401 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »