for Brotherhood or X-Men?

9/26/2014 c3 Guest
Are you going to update anytime this year?
9/18/2014 c1 SwifteForeverAnd
It's SwifteForeverAndAlways. Doing this act school so that's why it's a guest. Here it is.

The fourteen-year-old Peter was walking down the street, doing nothing. A girl stepped out of the shadows, stepping into sync with Peter. It was a younger Brittney, and she found Peter really cute. "Hey" Brittany said. "Hello" Peter replied. "What's your name?" "Peter" "I'm Brittany..do you want to come with me?" Peter was about to say no when something came over him, he nodded and went with her.
9/14/2014 c2 31SwifteForeverAndAlways
Here's my revised Peter-depression scene.

Peter sat on his bed, his knees pulled up to his chest. He didn't move, he didn't speak, he hadn't even left his room for a long while. He was so sad, so sad that Jamie had died. "Why?" Peter sobbed quietly, "Why?". There was no answer, only silence, like there had been since he had entered his room. Then there was a knock on his door, but Peter didn't respond. Bobby walked in, "Pete?" Peter didn't respond. "C'mon" Bobby said.
9/11/2014 c1 SwifteForeverAndAlways
Okay. I can't PM you back since your PM system is disabled, so I'm posting it here.

Peter cried out in pain as the guard hit him again and he flash backed again.
-Flashback-
"Pete?" Bobby asked, knocking on Peter's door. There was no reply, even though Peter was inside. Peter sat on his bed, sobbing. He couldn help it, he was so upset. Jamie had died, right in front of him, and he wasn't able to stop it. Bobby kicked down Peter's door and walked over to him. "C'mon, Jamie wouldn't want you to be like this" Bobby said. "Shut up" Peter growled. "Peter. Jamie wouldn't want you to be depressed" Bobby said. Peter growled again, "Shut. Up." Bobby sighed.
9/6/2014 c3 Dinosaurfan2468
sorry I', doing it this way, Pm-ing was denyed

The Joker and Harley Quinn
I chased after A into the (place) Where she tripped.
"It's over A!" I shouted and I ran up to A and janked down her hoodie.
"Please. Don't hurt me." A young red haired girl said to me.
I could se into her eyes that she was scared so I knew this wasn't A, it was a decoy.
Suddenly an explosion knocked me to the ground, I got up and saw two figueres a guy and a girl, they where both wearing white make up over there faces, the guy had short green hair and a purple suite and the girl had dark hair and was dressed in a short dress and high heels.
They both walked up to me and I quickly jumped back on my feet.
"Oh, she still have some fight in her." The guy said.
"Well baby, let's make sure that we kill her then." The girl said and then bouth laughed insainely.
There was something familiar with there voices but I couldn't remeber where I knew them.
"Who are you two guys?" I asked as both walked around me to suround me.
The girl did fome gymnastik flips towards me and as I prepared to counter what she was doing I heard a loud bang, then a pain in my left arm, the pain was too much for me to handle so I fell down to my knees. I had been shot and the bullet was stillinside me.
I looked up and the girl kicked my chin and I feel backwards to the ground.
The guy looked down at me and smirked "I'm the Joker." he said and laughed again. He gestured to the girl and said "This is my partner in crime Harley Quinn." the girl bow and walked towards me.
"Well well Batsy I expected so much more from someone with your reputation." She said and grabbed a baseball bat.
"Guess you just need to force the monster into the dark to see how week it really is." The Joker said and laughed.
"Come here baby." The Joker said and wraped his arm around Harley's waist and they kissed. "Baby if you just could picture how your sister wuld react if she saw us now." Harley said after the kiss.
"She can complain how much as she wants I'll just bring up that she is datin her teacer." Joker said.
That's when I relized who they where, it was Mike and Mona, I couldn't belive it Aria's own brother had turned evil.
I tried to get up but the pain in my arm was just too much.
"Looks like the bat is hurt, beter finish her off now." Mike said and placed an explosive device n the ground and he and Mona left the room as I struggled to get up, but I felt that my strength was failing me.
The device started to beep and I could tell I only had seconds to escape with my life. I once again tried to get up, I mustered the last om my rstrenght to force myself up and I slowly walked to the door.
I heard the beeping going foast and faster hinting that the device would exploade any second now.
I felt my legs give up, but as I droped to the floor someone lift me and suddenly I was going at a very high speed, before I knew it I was outside the balst zone, I looked up and saw that Flash was the one who had saved my life.
7/20/2014 c3 Guest
Hey maybe you should do a carrie and short second life of bree tanner crossover like victoria takes carrie the same day tommy asks her to prom and turns her and puts her in her army and you could pair her with jasper tell me what you think
7/13/2014 c3 34TheBlackForest
That is a cliffy. And holy crap I forgot to edit that. Oops.

Great job though!
6/26/2014 c3 30Me A Genius
Awesome chapter, the ending is great
6/26/2014 c3 31SwifteForeverAndAlways
Awesome chapter. Probably the best yet.
6/26/2014 c3 17Dinosaurfan
Intressting part, it was really great
6/26/2014 c3 Mizz Pink
Oh and Colossus wants to kill him! This is NOT going to go well!
6/23/2014 c2 30Me A Genius
great chapter, i wonder how this will effect everyone in the next chapter
6/21/2014 c2 17Dinosaurfan
nice chapter it was really good
6/20/2014 c2 Mizz Pink
Please don't tell me Colossus will be a villain!
6/20/2014 c1 Mizz Pink