for The Fire Dragon and the Sky God

9/9/2016 c4 PootisJuice
Hey awesome story can u do a natsu x wendy fanfic plz
8/12/2016 c7 Guest
Nice plz keap making more and keap the adventures coming plz post more
7/6/2016 c5 fairy tail 13579
12/29/2015 c8 5ATNF
Loved it!

-ATNF
12/16/2015 c8 camdawg
So now that you are done with this story are you gonna work on the dragon phantom sixth man. Im sorry to bug you on this but that is just one of my favorite stories and I really want to see it continued.
12/16/2015 c8 BlackDragonShinigami
YAAAAAAAAAAAY! can you please think about making a natsuxwendyxchelia story. i never seen one, let alone read one. amaziing story
12/14/2015 c8 28The wiErDos Association
Great Ending! This was a beautiful fanfic. I had a share of my emotions playing up and down. Needless to say, this is one of my best fanfics I've ever read. The wedding is nice and warm for a great end together with their little child. Nothing more to say. :')

For the poll. I'd go for the fourth one. Demon Dragon Slayer. For obvious reasons XD
Anyway, keep it up and stay awesome Chris.

- wiErD SpeCtrumz blacking out... ... ...
12/13/2015 c8 Karlos1234ify
Sunday December 13, 2015.

What a great way to end this story.
12/13/2015 c8 2DdraigTrueEmperor9
This was very great but I had to said when i read about Mira bieng with laxus my inner Nami broke like like crystal in million pieces but since were not more mention about that I was happy, gotta said that Natsu and Chelia looked good and their interactions were smooth and full of love was sad that Chelia thinked that Natsu was betraying her with Mira not that I blame her Mira is she along with Erza and Ultear are of the most beautiful girls in Fiore. The Wedding was very good and the fact they had a kid as I love storys were Natsu is a Dad. Botton line this was a Great Epiloge one of the best I had readed so far.
9/28/2015 c6 Alex
It is sky god bellow
9/13/2015 c7 luckoftheirish2015
Great story you should make a sequal
7/28/2015 c7 BlackDragonShinigami
Daaaaang homie. Good fanfic. I like to ship natsu with random people and see what I get. Yaknow
69 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »