for If Only It Were Simple

5/27/2019 c12 xxhealerxx
I have to admit that I'm really disappointed. Wish Orihime has a backbone. Ichigo didn't work for her at ALL and it's really sad
5/27/2019 c5 ichihimelover
I'm sorry but orihime has no self-respect. how can she open her legs to him and forgive without making him work for it after what he's done!?
3/30/2018 c12 Guest
I really enjoyed reading story. I hope you will update it some day.
9/24/2016 c12 Julie
Did you abandon the story? Please updateee
5/5/2015 c12 Czexy
It felt like i wanna join Tatsuki and kick Ichigo's groin, in the first few chapters, but then the story is really interesting. I hope you update soon. PLEASE. PLEASE!
5/3/2015 c12 teetertotter23
Absolutely adored this chapter!
4/20/2015 c12 1Austin4
I admit I'm a little disappointed. What I was hoping to happen was for Ichigo to feel that he doesn't deserve either of them, and that even if he picked one he'd still have feelings for the other, so he'd feel the best thing for to do is to not go after either of them.

I hope you at least won't wait too long to explore why Ichigo made the choice he did.
4/20/2015 c12 5mehr03
aww i love this chapter a lot...Ichihime 3 please update soon..thanks and good luck
4/20/2015 c12 1OrihimeKurosakiInoue
Ah Hollows They Come At The Best Times Don't They ? Lol Great Chap :) IchixHime Finally Reunited !
4/20/2015 c12 4Blackstriker94
Will Ichigo have both girls or just orihime
4/19/2015 c12 5ElevatedJewel
I wonder what Rangiku has planned
3/5/2015 c11 1OrihimeKurosakiInoue
Rangiku -.- Go Away & Give Up ! Amazing Chap :) I'm Glad Ichigo Recently Found The Will Power To Reject Rangiku Although He Still Wanted To ( mhm ) Her .
Update Soon !
3/4/2015 c11 LooseTie
I'm really hooked on this story, I love Ichigo and Rangiku as a pairing but I can't wait to find out the resolution of this story
3/2/2015 c11 4Blackstriker94
Good chapter
2/28/2015 c11 1Austin4
I've noticed that Rangiku isn't acknowledging the fact that the only reason there's a problem in the first place is because Rangiku broke up with Ichigo and told him to date Orihime. I'd like to see Ichigo call her out on the fact that it's really unfair to dump him, then to get clingy.
82 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »