FanFiction.Net

Cringe man
8/29/2015 c1 no
noomgwatidekm*
2/3/2015 c1 fairytailfangirl
that. was. AMAZING! keep on writing! GRAYZA! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
1/28/2015 c1 3TribalRose
Awww I loved it that was beautiful and I love all the pairings heaps
8/4/2014 c1 my music is anime
Loved how you combined all those couples nice job!
6/20/2014 c1 ILuvWinxClub
Yay! And I have a question... My birthday's in July 4. Would mind doing a Rimahiko or GrayZa or StellaxBrandon one-shot. Yes? Really? Thank Youuuu!
BTW, I will have my account SunnyLaugh16 on June 25.
Don't forget to update "Say 'I Love You'" and "SC Agency"!
6/20/2014 c1 18TheShipWeirdo
Okay, first of all, wow. I can't even begin to describe how much I loved this story!

P . E . R . F . E . C . T . I . O . N

Seriously, I'm not even kidding when I say that. GrayZa, LyVia, JelTear, AND sibling bonding between Gray, Lyon, and Ultear? This just couldn't get better! And there's also the fact that you wrote it beautifully. I loved it! The plot, writing, everything was magnificent. This has to be the best birthday present ever 3

Moving on, to your sweet comments; you've left such a big grin on my face! Those were really, really nice words :)

So thank you for everything! You're one of my most significant friends, both here and on real life. It really means a lot to hear these words from you! I really love talking to you, because I feel like we have so much in common, and that's just fantastic. Thank you very, very much, though that might not be enough. You've left me so speechless, I don't know what to say. But I'll just keep on thanking to hope it is enough :)

THANKS!
6/20/2014 c1 1Siegriss
SO CUTE! I like the pairings GruVia and Jerza better though... Don't know any pairings for Lyon... Maybe Chelia?