for A long road after Innocence

4/27/2015 c40 ur biggest fan
Dear KIBucs15 you are a master at writing. And even though I hate writing I know a good author when I read their masterpieces. You never fail to disappoint me. I adore your fan fiction. I have a request though... I would love if some more drama happened between June and Bart or Artemis and Wally. Hope you never stop writing.
4/11/2015 c37 pissed off exfan
I'm legitimately gonna give up on one of the best fanfictions ever if you don't add some more chapters ASAP!
4/5/2015 c35 An adoring fan
Oml I am ur biggest fan when I comes to this fanfiction but I would love for u to release the chapters faster I've read every chapter at least 3 times and I am dying to see what happens next. Please please please add a new chapter. I am begging u!
2/10/2015 c30 3West.Artemis
The grammar lessons I am currently taking insist that "me and her" should be replaced with "she and I". Sorry- as I was told at the private school I went to, I'm a grammar-nazi. : }
12/24/2014 c29 West.Artemis
OMG LOVE IT! BEST FIC EVER MADE! POOR BART AND JUNE! (Ok, I'm done yelling now. lol) Mega awesomeness! keep writing!
10/11/2014 c6 Guest
This is a good story but when are the others going to find out that Wally is still alive ?
8/20/2014 c5 West.Artemis
FYI Garfield is 8 the first time you see him, and the next time is 5 years later so he should be 13.
8/20/2014 c3 West.Artemis
Half a cup of medicine?! thats like a whole bottle! It would probably be more like 6 oz.
8/20/2014 c14 2chaotrope
No June you must be with bart! Great chapter btw.
8/17/2014 c12 chaotrope
Omg this is amazayn. I get the feels from this story keep going. :-)
8/11/2014 c8 36PainInSilence
LOVED IT!:) this dumb system crap keeps missing some of the updates on stories!
7/26/2014 c2 4The river Dee
Yay update!
Liking the story just as much as the last one
7/24/2014 c1 The river Dee
Can't wait for more chapters
6/30/2014 c1 36PainInSilence
O. M. G. Is she you-know-what already!?