for Fairy tail- The curse of the celestial princess

6/3/2021 c1 anonehmoose
From the summary, it sounded interesting but it was difficult to read. The writing style is just a little too chaotic that it takes away from the story. I know it’s been years since you uploaded and updated this but if you ever decide to revise and edit this, I would love to read this and give it a try.
5/22/2020 c3 Guest
I too, agree that this is poorly written.
6/17/2017 c1 Fairys4life
You mean little blue guy with the fleek eyebrows?!
4/28/2017 c1 IJustWannaReadEpicStories
Badly written. Listing off people's names in a long long long row is extremely redundant and dulls the readers mind- specially when it's done constantly. POV Changes in one chapter are extremely annoying and reader looses concentration quickly. Thought process and storylines are extremely cliché and it doesn't feel natural- Actually it feels awkward.

Lastly; Your God Be Damned Author's Notes right in the middle of the story is unprofessional and disruptive to the reading- Readers lose consentration and interest.
5/27/2016 c2 7Crystal Midnight Rose
Too blocky in chapters could make it more spacious in paragraphs
4/19/2016 c10 nk
2/14/2016 c3 Stary Flower
IS FRO A HE OR A SHE?
12/29/2015 c38 Line464d
Too lazy to log in~ ._.
Anyway, GODDAMN YOU'RE SHAMELESS, ROGUE! Just 'kissing the fuck out of' people in bright publicity like that... I would have smacked him a new one!
And I saw how you sneaked Lenny in there, you bastard ;)
Anyway, awesome epilogue chapter, loved it! Isn't it nice to have ended the story though?
11/7/2015 c37 4Line464d
Ohhhh~ is it done already? :(
Well, you really did a good job om this thing! You really need to teach me your funny ways, Sensei, I seriously lack at that department I'm afraid.
Eh, anyway, nice with a calm and funny chapter on top of all the fighting and tension~!
Hope it won't be two months this time around! XD
8/14/2015 c36 Line464d
Now, then, this biatch better be dead, I don't wasn't to see no demon beast resurrecting himself and killing everything
8/1/2015 c35 Line464d
FINALLY CAUGHT A STREAK OF INTERNET! YES!
Anyway, awesome chapter, as always. It was nice with some Rena/Rengo POV, and Yunna finally released her powers!
6/24/2015 c5 Guest
lol the story about yukino and sting was funny, the part where he flew to the hospital and after that
6/24/2015 c34 Line464d
Good to see you back at it, Fairy-chan! I'd been looking forward to this
Awesome with the part with Rengo, Keko, Yunna and Rena, and nice with some Kristina-action too ;)
I don't know if I have a bad memory - scratch that, I know I do, but I don't know if that's why I can't remember Kristina going to the dark side (Darth Vader's voice) but it surprised me
At any rate, keep up the good work!
5/11/2015 c33 Line464d