for Their Story

1/17/2015 c12 ellen.a.burke.5
Ahhhh! Crying here... thanks so much! Wow! Keep writing...
1/17/2015 c1 ellen.a.burke.5
Already pulling at my heart strings! Just a beautiful beginning! Can't wait to keep reading!
11/7/2014 c12 7xXIceXxShatteredXx
I loved this story so much, even though it made me depressingly sad and cry.
9/20/2014 c12 shiningnebulae
That was a great story! I actually cried at the end. I just have to say that that was a beautiful story (even if the ending ripped my heart out) and thank you for taking the time to write this lovely fanfiction
9/20/2014 c12 FallenAngelWings
Wahhh my feels! My feels ! So much feels! :'( I'm actually crying the way you ended this was so tragic I can't believe I'm actually crying over a fictional character but it's true. Such a sad ending for the both of them. And how it ended before she finished writing her love confession to Canada :'( very feelsy indeed.
9/1/2014 c11 Guest
Fuck... Those last few chapters... Fuck man. I can't even describe it. I'm freaking crying man. I... I don't know what to say... *cries* fuck...
9/1/2014 c11 Guest
Fuck... Those last few chapters... Fuck man... I'm fucking crying. I'm freaking crying oh god that's so sad. I... I don't even have the words to describe it... *Cries* Fuck...
8/10/2014 c10 FallenAngelWings
Ahhhh Shiki...an anime i have a love-hate relationship with...terrible ending but beautiful soundtrack...I decided to listen to the ost "SHI-KI" while reading this chapter and I teared up :'( I ship PruCan and am devastated for it to have to end this way for Canada and fem Prussia... *sob*
8/1/2014 c9 33Haiti2013
Interesting chapter. It's really easy to see how after World War One Germany would rally behind a man who promised them to bring them past their former glory and seeing how Prussia would react in that situation was splendid. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
7/25/2014 c8 Haiti2013
Aww, poor Matthew :( Update soon!
7/24/2014 c7 Haiti2013
I will still riding off the high of chapter six and then it got so sad so fast :( Update the story soon please!
7/24/2014 c6 Haiti2013
It's so fluffy and wonderful and thank you! That chapter was so good for my soul that I want to live in that moment for a really long time. The idea of Prussia trying to sing Happy Birthday in French and then giving up to sing in English is really cute. This whole chapter is really cute. This whole story is really cute. Thank you for the cuteness!
7/24/2014 c5 Haiti2013
Canada is too adorable. I love the line of him cursing his French side since he was so distracted by how beautiful Prussia was, that's not something I hear very often. Great chapter!
7/24/2014 c4 Haiti2013
Canada is really sweet. I love this pairing.
7/24/2014 c3 Haiti2013
Yes I caught the Les Miserables reference and I loved it. Almost as much as I loved this line:

"Another revolution? I swear, Francis has more revolutions than he has sex…"

It's Brilliant. Great chapter :)
20 Page 1 2 Next »