for Haven Anew

6/15 c9 109sasha
Love this story, hope to see an update soon. :)
3/11 c9 6starlite22
I hope you continue this, you need to edit this chat as you have Mother’s Day wrong in March not June
9/8/2020 c9 c.karen09
Great job with the wedding! I loved that Ron came around, and was the one to convince Hermione to have a wedding. Well done. Thanks for writing!
9/8/2020 c7 c.karen09
Arthur is pathetic, but I'm happy most of his children are stronger than he is. I adore my husband, but would never agree to something ridiculous like this, and abandon my own child. Thanks for writing!
9/8/2020 c6 c.karen09
Ok, so Molly is the reason Ron is an immature buffoon. Makes sense. My heart was breaking for George when he was explaining how unwanted he and Fred were, and it made me dislike Molly even more. For someone who allegedly values family above all, she is a pretty big hypocrite, and Arthur should have stood up to her long ago. I was very happy to see the rest of the family walk out, but I'd love to see what Molly thinks about it. Thanks for writing!
9/8/2020 c5 c.karen09
It looks like their relationship is stronger this time around, which I love. I understand Ron and Ginny being gits, but I'm curious about why Molly isn't happy. Shouldn't she be happy for them? Especially after losing Fred, you would think she would be thrilled to see him moving on with Hermione and Teddy. I'm anxious to see what happens with for writing!
9/8/2020 c1 c.karen09
Thank you for beginning this version earlier. It's nice to have a bit more background, and I'm anxious to get a glimpse into why Ginny and Harry are acting like they are. Thanks for writing!
4/1/2020 c9 Bridget98
Please continue this; it’s really well written and has an extremely interesting plot.
2/14/2020 c9 Jessicaanderic12
I really love the way this story moved like waves on a shore.
12/16/2019 c9 3Kira Potter Jackson
I like your story a lot.
While I do not think that Ginny is a womanie (for dating many boys) but for me she used the boys.
The way this couple was given was very appropriate.
I'm glad Ron came to his senses.
Keep up this story please.
12/16/2019 c4 Kira Potter Jackson
I liked the brothers talk between Harry and Hermione.
Ron was mopped by Harry when he spoke ill of his godson (what a jerk)
12/16/2019 c1 Kira Potter Jackson
To my mind that Harry is sore is normal, the Lupin didn't even name him.
11/7/2019 c1 Light
I don't think George and Hermione make a good pair. One girl who loves to follow rules and one boy who loves to prank, one girl who chooses her career in ministry and one boy who is a shopkeeper (Thanks to Harry's donation).
9/24/2019 c9 HoneyBear84
Love it so far and hope u will start updating it again someday soon
6/22/2019 c9 Mia Calderon
I wish that you had continued this!
125 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »