for Acceleration

5/2/2021 c42 Visual Bliss
I don't blame her for not seeing the obvious manipulations but seriously you have to be suspicious longer then 3 seconds
5/1/2021 c26 Visual Bliss
I mean I know he is nothing but a pawn for the true fate winner contessa... Can coil just fucking die already?
5/1/2021 c5 Visual Bliss
You can fix it by actuall next time then again that is really too much to ask when you are so self righteous
4/27/2021 c56 EntotheTitotheRE
Just figured i’d drop in some words to not be a total ghost. I liked it. There was very little that could mess with taylor, which makes sense and is in the premise, so im glad you didn’t decide to throw in buffs for everyone else, as the point would’ve been kind of moot. The question of murder is an interesting one, even though its been tread over a lot by now (whe is it alright to kill someone?, basically). And taylor, the mix of action and inaction, it was interesting.

So yeah, good fic, well done good sir/female version of sir (lady?), have a good, uh, life i guess.
4/18/2021 c42 Kraizy
Should have threatened dean with the coil treatment. Only way to get people like him to shut it.
2/7/2021 c45 ice cream of the gods
973 she'll see him nut what aboout alive?
2/5/2021 c19 ice cream of the gods
Have none of them paid attention in science class?
2/2/2021 c8 1rc48177
that'd Coil better be a double, and even then why the hell would that snake attend to this personally? He never gets his hands dirty unless its to inflict suffering in a separate timeline.
1/17/2021 c56 Buggy
I can't stop laughing at Taylor's crying scene. HAHAAHA!
It's so horribly written, Jesus Christ.
1/17/2021 c38 Buggy
You're underestimating the amount of good PR/rep someone gets if they beat an Endbringer. Lung is infamous for that reason!
1/17/2021 c35 Buggy
He didn't turn her into a murderer. She did it herself.
What a brat.
1/17/2021 c29 Buggy
For fuck's sake. It's lazy work to make Taylor not be at her top form when fighting against an Endbringer.
1/17/2021 c19 Buggy
There is literally no 100 percent of anything. There's always a little chance something won't happen.
This is the only problem I have with this fic.
Other than that, it's very entertaining.
1/12/2021 c53 Guest
hatchets power is one of the most pathetic plot devices ive ever read honestly, too bad he is a part of canon
1/11/2021 c36 Guest
the wrodl being the way it is in this day and age dragons hardon for censorship with those infractions is kinda chilling to read.
458 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »