for Acceleration

1/10/2021 c56 1Bearmauls
That was epic and dark and wonderful. I know happy endings aren't really in keeping with Worm... but could we have one anyways?
1/10/2021 c56 gremlin914
A great story I look forward to reading more of.
1/2/2021 c44 animusand
Lung is nowhere near as strong as Leviathan. This is just dragging things out for dramatic effect.
12/18/2020 c16 TohsakaRinfinity
Was that an unforgotten realms reference, there?
12/7/2020 c56 Alphros
An interesting story, and thank you for the read. Also, I'm not sure whether its funny or stupid to leave the word count on 99999, as people (including me) frequently search for stories by selecting the 100000 word bracket.
11/21/2020 c51 Guest
feels more like tragedy/angst rather than adventure honestly
11/21/2020 c44 Guest
this chapter felt creepily like "power of friendship" really creepy
11/21/2020 c7 Guest
i like that Taylor doesnt get the usual treatment from writers, that being they completely crush her spine during moments like these here but somehow she becomes a badass warlord or some shit when its time for battle or politics, its fucking weird and just stupid.

thanks you
11/7/2020 c10 bikoukitsune
I really like the fact your story is comlplete with 99999 words but I also want you to add a word somewhere to make it an even 100000
10/13/2020 c56 Rolling Ill Witted
Im so distraught, and blown away after reading this story today. Thank you for posting, I really enjoyed it.
9/22/2020 c56 SeverlyLate
the author made his best to make story stupid with all the faux trumped up drama
basically no cliche stones are left unturned
9/19/2020 c1 1Vlad the Impaler the 21st
99,999 words? That's incredible, I never seen such a perfect number since I started reading on this site. Its too perfect to squander no doubt the best way to end a story, with a round number.
9/8/2020 c56 Corwyn
Loved this story! Found it on SV, jumped here to comment that it was excellent. Thank you for sharing it with us.
8/7/2020 c56 gaul1
Good story
7/22/2020 c56 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
Dude. This was just straight up awesome. I've never liked tragedy stories, but this was amazing. It really got me emotionally invested!
458 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »