for Acceleration

6/23/2014 c56 12dialNforNinja
As upbeat an ending as one can expect from a Worm story, I suppose - I hope you're considering a sequel, to cover how dealing with Zion (in a decade or two, since Jack isn't there to set him off early) goes down without Skitter/Khepri to coordinate things. Also wondering about Cauldron's view of all this, though I do appreciate having Contessa follow the Path to Staying-the-hell-out-of-the-fic since her flavor of deus ex shenanigae weren't needed.
6/22/2014 c56 3maleficus-lupus
Damn! When I started reading this I expected good things but this was great. I loaded it onto my kindle and spent the past 3 hours at the beach reading this, so worth it!
6/22/2014 c5 Ghest
its nice seeing Armsmaster being competent AND acknowledging his mistakes, even nicer seeing someone who doesn't blame themselves for someone else getting hurt by accident
6/22/2014 c56 1PlaceholderName
I really hope you get around to writing a sequel for this. I know better than to expect anything so lighthearted as Silencio, but Taylor and Dinah deserve some harmless angst-free adventure, right?
6/22/2014 c56 Moon Wolf 96
Very nice story, I'm interested in seeing if there is going to be a sequel involving the endbringers.
6/21/2014 c1 11Sovereign Beta
Great to see this posted here from SB. I can still remembering going 'dis gun be good' when Taylor was revealed to be Accelerator.

Congratulations on finishing Acceleration!
6/21/2014 c1 1PlaceholderName
Glad to see this posted on FF. Good timing, too, since I think I'm gonna do a quick reread.
6/21/2014 c1 24Shintouyu
Oh, hey, the story is finally being ported over from SV; sweet.
458 « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31