for Acceleration

2/2/2021 c8 1rc48177
that'd Coil better be a double, and even then why the hell would that snake attend to this personally? He never gets his hands dirty unless its to inflict suffering in a separate timeline.
1/17/2021 c56 Buggy
I can't stop laughing at Taylor's crying scene. HAHAAHA!
It's so horribly written, Jesus Christ.
1/17/2021 c38 Buggy
You're underestimating the amount of good PR/rep someone gets if they beat an Endbringer. Lung is infamous for that reason!
1/17/2021 c35 Buggy
He didn't turn her into a murderer. She did it herself.
What a brat.
1/17/2021 c29 Buggy
For fuck's sake. It's lazy work to make Taylor not be at her top form when fighting against an Endbringer.
1/17/2021 c19 Buggy
There is literally no 100 percent of anything. There's always a little chance something won't happen.
This is the only problem I have with this fic.
Other than that, it's very entertaining.
1/12/2021 c53 Guest
hatchets power is one of the most pathetic plot devices ive ever read honestly, too bad he is a part of canon
1/11/2021 c36 Guest
the wrodl being the way it is in this day and age dragons hardon for censorship with those infractions is kinda chilling to read.
1/10/2021 c56 1Bearmauls
That was epic and dark and wonderful. I know happy endings aren't really in keeping with Worm... but could we have one anyways?
1/10/2021 c56 gremlin914
A great story I look forward to reading more of.
1/2/2021 c44 animusand
Lung is nowhere near as strong as Leviathan. This is just dragging things out for dramatic effect.
12/18/2020 c16 TohsakaRinfinity
Was that an unforgotten realms reference, there?
12/7/2020 c56 Alphros
An interesting story, and thank you for the read. Also, I'm not sure whether its funny or stupid to leave the word count on 99999, as people (including me) frequently search for stories by selecting the 100000 word bracket.
11/21/2020 c51 Guest
feels more like tragedy/angst rather than adventure honestly
11/21/2020 c44 Guest
this chapter felt creepily like "power of friendship" really creepy
496 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »