for Acceleration

5/20/2020 c5 firemaster101
oooh does her powers effect recognition software
5/20/2020 c4 firemaster101
Oooooh you have my intrest
4/28/2020 c56 Cyan-Snake
This story can be summed up as 'people do things to Taylor and she constantly blames herself for it'. That's it. Nothing else.
4/27/2020 c12 Guest
Also I know this isn't toaru, but Taylor is the protagonist and that's accelerators power. It still counts
4/27/2020 c13 Guest
Taylor gets her own loli to take care of, as is standard of all toaru protagonists
4/18/2020 c1 Guachico
Good morning,
I just found your story, Acceleration, and I am about 2/3 of the way through it and enjoying it thoroughly. I really appreciate your take on the characters and find your characterizations truly relatable. Well done. While I can see that you haven't updated to fanfiction in a while, I hope that you have kept writing. You have a real talent.
Thanks,
G.
3/8/2020 c56 dylansandy1993
really enjoyable story. While it doesn't deal with the current lore, it really was fun to read and was honestly quite different.

Would love to read another of this authors stories in the future.
2/26/2020 c9 Fleder
Hey, this is shaping up to be an awesome story. Still in an early phase, but im getting an Accelerator/Last Order vibe from Taylor and Dinah. And i really like that. Thanks for writing this.
1/19/2020 c56 8Cyan93
Hell of a story, I like the realism of it. Having to kill to protect is much better than revolving doors for the truly bad, and you kept Taylor realistic, sort of haha.
11/14/2019 c56 Zapper3000380
Wow. That's all I gotta say.
10/9/2019 c20 objectivepersona
Precog battles are fun to read about.
9/14/2019 c10 3Sefera
Very good, so far atleast. I’m only to chapter 10, but I’m favoriting this. I just noticed you’re on 99,999 words and complete. Did you do that on purpose?
8/15/2019 c1 RESTIA
That's a very interesting word count to complete your story at.
8/11/2019 c1 Guest225
Yes yes boo hoo hoo pity the overwhelming power. Why is the universe so unfair to Taylor? Pff give me a break. Make the Mc a pity party sure that’s what people want.
4/23/2019 c56 Guest
Liked it keep up the good work
496 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »