for Vengeance

3/9/2015 c6 6Flaming Eagle
HI! Great chapter! I haven't reviewed the other chapters because I just found this story, so I am reviewing now! I can't wait for the next chapters!
7/8/2014 c6 Guest
I wonder who the voice is (WAS thinking Redtail for a second but I don't think Redtail would want "Revenge")
7/5/2014 c5 This Is The Plan
I love your story! You are a thoughtful writer with a very creative and slightly humorous skill set! You have a natural gift for putting readers on edge and foreshadowing! Don't fret about spelling, tablets can be messy. If you are having trouble pacing yourself (which you need to do) stop for a second and put yourself in your characters mind. Think and feel and move as they would, describe out loud how they feel about the present problem or scenario. What did Redkit do? How is it important? How does she feel? How does she approach her feelings our problems? Remember to build a character personality! Change it, switch it, and love it, but always keep to certain boundaries! Happy writing!
7/3/2014 c5 Silvershadow
AMAZING! Really good so far!I hope some cat will save Redkit before it is to late! Please keep writing!
6/29/2014 c4 1Cinderglow
Will Redkit's eyes stay blue? All kits are born with blue eyes until they change colour at around a moon to two moons old. I don't know if this is followed in the books or whatever, but I'm just curious. Keep writing!
6/29/2014 c3 Cinderglow
Interesting... Wish the chapters were a bit longer, but it's good.
6/29/2014 c1 Cinderglow
Ouuu interesting.
6/25/2014 c3 1Scarletpool
Put more detail into it and gramma :) it's awesome so far tho! And btw my Redfeather is a tom so redkit (the she-kit) isn't stealing :)