for Naruto The Manga The Game

7/18/2019 c8 kidray98624
hope you pick this story up again it's great
5/26/2019 c1 HaydosMivill
This is fantastic
4/8/2019 c8 5Planar-Walking-Entertainment
What the heck, Timeline changed dude. not cool. (would be interesting how naruto works with Gai, lee, and tenten. wonder where neji went, he was supposed to be with that team for a year before naruto graduated.
4/8/2019 c6 Planar-Walking-Entertainment
Naruto is slowly getting OP.
8/2/2018 c8 shadowfan999
i hope you update this fic with a new chapter someday since its been 4 years since the last update,this fic is so awesome and i hope to read what happens next w
5/30/2018 c8 28Siera-Knightwalker
Wow. This is really cool. I Live gamer fics and this fic sounds really cool. It'll be sorta weird with Naruto in Gai's team instead of Kakashi but he's improving at a tremendous rate. His thought process changed from 'stupid' to 'smart'. It's really cool to see Gai teach him effectively. I always wanted Gai as a teacher.
1/10/2018 c8 SavageGod
MORE PLZ UPDATE MORE MORE IT IS AWESOMEEEE
8/10/2017 c7 Guest
Don't brass knuckles count as melee weapons? If so, then why is Naruto's melee weapons skill still so low?
6/26/2017 c8 venoto89
uppdate
5/23/2017 c8 1Snappy Flowah
"I'd like to order one Update a'la mode please!"

"And I'd like to pair that with a 'Long Enough Chap', bottomless if you'd please."
3/25/2017 c8 Faery66
Hope to read more soon.

D
1/5/2017 c1 3Deomain
ffvv
12/15/2016 c8 6Gardevoir687
I like this
11/3/2016 c7 TheChaosOfInsanity
how long is a turn in regards to the story? like it says decreases seal strength by 1 per turn, how long until it breaks? anyway, this story is awesome! the fact that your using actual dice rolls to determine events mean Naruto isn't a god hat cant lose. Great story, please keep going!
2/9/2016 c8 bassoongirl14
omg! I'm kinda hoping he gets the points in seals, dies again, and returns to team 7. I really love the story so far!
201 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »