for Promise to Try

7/22/2020 c10 AZgirl66
This. Was. Amazing.
9/29/2018 c10 no part
Amazingly wonderful story - thank you.
4/3/2017 c1 Festus1873
Beautiful story! Love the ones where Kitty and Matt have a happy ending. You make me SMILE! This one is going on my favorites list today.
7/22/2016 c10 Guest
Now this is the true story of Matt and Kitty. Well done. Please continue!
7/12/2016 c10 2Elise Deschat
Cute Story...they always say that someone in a coma can hear you, glad that Matt acted on it...
the characterizations were great
7/4/2016 c10 30RBGirl
I thoroughly enjoyed all 10 chapters. I am always happier when they marry. You did a fantastic job on the quick dialogue between them. Thank you for a most enjoyable read.
7/1/2016 c10 22Gig889
Iliked it
9/17/2015 c10 Guest
This was a delightful story. It started out with more than enough angst and in a measured and reasoned way moved towards the happily ever after ending that puts a smile of contentment on your face as you read the final line. I have to say that kitty explaining to Matt how she would be the same as a widow if he died and left her regardless of whether they married was heart rending. It was also a very logical segue to have Matt over hear this in his fevered state and finally realize the truth of her statement. It was just an all round satisfying story. Thank you from the well-mannered guest.
8/5/2015 c10 LeighAB14
Absolutely brilliant story. Loved it.
11/4/2014 c10 DodgeCityAngel
I was revisiting some stories to try to catch up on posting reviews and could hardly believe it when I realized that I never posted my final review on this wonderful story! You captured all the characters' personalities and emotions so well. I appreciated the way you portrayed Matt and Kitty's relationship and the way you brought it to the conclusion that many of us have always hoped for. Thank you, evitascarlett, for giving us such a sensitively written, lovely story!
10/24/2014 c10 13NevadaRose
Evita, just realized when I read this again - it's in my favorites - that I hadn't commented on the epilogue, which was just perfect. You have such a talent for putting thoughts and words into the mouths of the characters that ring so very true to the years of character building that went into the show. I can just see this whole thing so clearly, that I'm almost ready to go online and look for the video. It sure should be there and I would sure love to see it. Thank you for the pleasure you've given me with this story.
10/3/2014 c10 11tjp
Beautiful story with a lovely ending.
10/2/2014 c10 whisperofsomethinggreat
Oh! I am so sorry to see this story end! The Dodge City residents might already be an established group, but you gave them so much more life; you drew us into their world, and though I don't usually watch westerns because even images of the desert make me sweat, I wanted to live there.

Thank you so much for such a sweet ending! I hope you write more from Dodge City!
10/2/2014 c10 Amanda
Really loved this story. Thank you for sharing your talent.
10/2/2014 c10 Millie
Wonderful story with an even better ending. Thank you.
123 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »