FanFiction.Net
for Riff Off: Titans Style

11/14/2020 c1 RYJAN
The Titans watching Pitch Perfect, shame there was no Riff Off !
5/1/2015 c2 kickassicewolfgirl
"YOU CHEAP HAIR GEL WEARING TRAFFIC LIGHT!" I LOVE IT! You made my night!
4/4/2015 c1 3violetvision101
Ooh I'm intrigued by the summary, and great chapter too! You really know the characters and everything they said was totally them! Can't wait to read on! Great work! :)
3/25/2015 c3 8TheAmazingLT
You know what some people are just A-holes. Just shrug of their negativity because they are not worth it, okay. I like your stories and I hope you continue with your writing because you have the potential to be very good. Unfortunately not everyone will embrace you positively (the immortal words of Tay Swift: "Haters gonna hate hate hate.") but you know what "Shake it Off." and focus on the positive reviewers :)
1/28/2015 c3 Reader103
please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon p. storys are awsome
1/2/2015 c3 Blue
Oh My Gosh! That was so mean if him! I personally think this fic is great ( and I agree about the Terra thing). Please don't let someone stop you from writing this just because they said something mean. If you continue writing this, then you could show him that you are the better person. Whatever he feels about the fic doesn't matter. How you feel about it is what counts ( I mean, dang, you must have loved it enough to write a fanfic on it). Make the right decision. Just know that some of us out here are supporting you!
10/31/2014 c3 Loving-fire
Continue I really love this!
9/27/2014 c3 12KingDavidA
Hey, I think the fic is great, I really expect anxious the next chapter can't wait to see what sing will BB choose :)

Keep writing,

Sorry if there are grammar mistakes my native language is Spanish...
9/21/2014 c2 4Dark Diamond 13
This was great! Rock on!
7/24/2014 c1 Guest
Good story but work on quotations, some times you won't put them in the right place or even in at all like for example when u put in: "yes robin may we do the inviting of titans east, cyborg said in his best starfire voice, i wish to do the hanging out with bee tonight", it sounded like the whole thing was said, I figured it out after some confusion otherwise good story
7/14/2014 c1 6BlackRoseAngel7172
Please please please please please update soon!
6/29/2014 c1 2amritha 'sup yo
cool story
6/22/2014 c1 9titansoul123
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
I like it! It seems interesting and I lovvvvee pitch perfect!
Try adding a wee bit more details. Thats all I have to say.
Great first chapter though :)