for Hopeless place

6/21/2015 c1 Guest
Love the story overall
The ending seemed kinds rushed and a bit confusing
Other than that please keep writing dibs stories
If i Could make a request please do a story of them casually in school or interactions with the team outside of missions
6/16/2015 c1 Guest
Ending was kinda unconcluded
Overall loved the story
3/16/2015 c1 Wolfarick
Awesome! One-shot, right? I honestly think this would be an awesome story if you continued.
1/15/2015 c1 Guest
The FEELS
Love what you did with dick and babs
Keep writing!
7/30/2014 c1 9Shadowdog96
Ok I was already overly impressed with this story already then I realized English wasn't your first language. Amazing job. My only critique is that it ended a little too abruptly. Keep writing!
6/28/2014 c1 Guest
Very nice. :-)
6/28/2014 c1 1SueStorrm
Gostei muito da sua história, acho que seria muito bom se você continuasse.
6/26/2014 c1 2thegirlwhosinlovewithapen
Although this was just a simple scene, I still loved the fact that Dick really treasures Babs - risking even his life for her. This fic contains a few grammatical errors but that's definitely okay! But at least this story is awesome! Keep writing! I loved it!
6/24/2014 c1 abcdefghijklmaabb
Ahhh this is awesome! Dick and Babs are just too cute together .
6/23/2014 c1 shadowdancer
has anybody told you your brain is the most beautiful, wonderful, butterfly-inducing thing in the universe? because it is. and yes, i realize i am not taking the time to capitalize, and it's not because i am without education. it's because I am tired.
6/22/2014 c1 ShadowPhoenix
Really like this story. It's hard to find really good ones with good grammar. I would really like for you to continue even if you don't get that many reviews. I like this story and I want to see it continue.
6/23/2014 c1 1Queen Sound
Awesome story! I enjoy every single worrying moment. :D
6/22/2014 c1 9Goingdownwithmyshipz
Gah I love it! This story is sooooo adorable and awesome and great I love it fantastic job!
6/22/2014 c1 34Samaritan Prime