for My New World

4/27 c1 Rythem
So it basically itachi backstory but without the killing his whole clan
12/25/2020 c14 princekalombo8
This is such a great story too bad you didn’t continue this
11/14/2020 c2 pedro.hccalixto01
Continue com essa história por favor tá muito legal mesmo eu amei essa história por favor
7/28/2020 c14 Guest
I beg continue
7/4/2020 c14 Nami4Life
Absolute garbage
7/4/2020 c6 Nami4Life
Why has nami not joined yet ?
5/27/2020 c14 Guest
Will you continue this or not?
9/24/2019 c3 1NHarem Foreva
That entire scene with Alvida made no sense. It literally looks like you wrote it out, then cut out random paragraphs throughout.
8/21/2019 c1 Rice with Chest-Nuts
hmm.. gotta admit this kinda scenario interest me, but will this continue though? i mean, it's like years the last time it uploaded
1/28/2019 c1 Rebmul
well this seemed interesting but I'm not gonna bother reading it till its updated again with a last updated date from 6 years ago so I put it on follow
12/14/2018 c13 CaptBurrito
Alabaster arc was pretty rushed. Where was the bomb? The fights were pretty quick, granted they are much stronger than their Canon counterparts. How were they saved from their cage (it was alluded to but not directly shown). When did the scene change to the first Crocodile fight?
12/14/2018 c11 CaptBurrito
Great move with the injury being the instigator to befriending Chopper. Also good backstory for Franky. Short and simple.
12/14/2018 c10 CaptBurrito
*deep breathe* this is a FF *deep breathe* his pirate crew are all Marines now *deep breathe*
12/14/2018 c9 CaptBurrito
Huzzah. Promotions all around. Though it's probably a move to keep Luffy Marine-centered. The more people that Luffy cares for that are with the Marines, the harder it is for him to leave.
12/14/2018 c8 CaptBurrito
She llliiiiivveesss!

What's Ace doing with Dragon?

Love the training portion, good add to the story. Shows how much he cares for his nakama. Glad to see Nami and Usopp patient enough to finish the training. Guess it's cause they are Marines and not Pirates. More prone to follow orders outside of danger.
273 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »