for Gone

2/8 c22 B
Oh man poor Penelope but she was so strong. God this was amazing.
6/8/2018 c22 Guest
Wonderful story. Very unique. And your characterizations are so on point. Only a few
writers get these two just right. Kudos! I would love another story about this family.
12/2/2017 c22 7SuseliebeSuse
Okay, I usually try to write a review to every chapter I've read in a good story but I couldn't STOP READING! Oh my god this story you've written ripped my heart into pieces! Poor Derek, and omg poor Penelope! You found a fantastic way to write the characters. I just could feel all the emotions you showed us it's just awesome!
This story is the best one I've read in a long time (and I'm reading a lot of them lol).
I'm entirely new to the Criminal Minds fandom, but I can't tell how much I love Pen and Derek!
This fic broke my heart it was so angsty, but you've managed every chapter so well!
I'm glad I found this fic completed I can tell you I stopped everything to finish reading your beyond fantastic story!
And I'm just glad you got to get them together happily in the end!
Thank you for sharing this story it will be one of my all-time favorites <3
And now I'm going to check out more of your storiesI do like your writing a lot!
1/16/2017 c22 1A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL
This is very dark but uniquely written story. Well done! !
7/13/2015 c3 autumn112001
This is breaking my heart to pieces
7/9/2015 c22 37PolHop
This was an amazing story. It ripped my heart out then put it back together again. It was heartbreaking to read how derek had to use ladies of the night. He was so good with her. Such an amazingly beautiful story.
5/27/2015 c22 TheElephantInYourRoom
I don't know how I feel about this. I was just ripped in so many ways. I don't even. I'm done. Good story. Good day.
11/24/2014 c1 Guest
Currently I am reading your Xover fanfic of Criminal Minds and Greys Anatomy and I love it. Please maybe write another crossover?
11/22/2014 c5 Guest
I almost cried when I figured out it was garcia
11/21/2014 c22 Guest
Best story I have read in a while! Intense and amazing.
11/21/2014 c22 jayjrat
Bravo! As good as this was, I'm really glad its finished. I think we need a happy, hot Morcia epic now :)
11/20/2014 c22 KiraraKitty08
Awesome story. I've loved it.
11/20/2014 c22 2Lexie4MP
Awwwww Lovely and amazing
11/20/2014 c22 1went
yayyyyyy
love that Penelope's spirit and the love of her friends and family are helping to heal her and letting her live the life she always should have had :)
11/20/2014 c22 178jenny crum
An awesome ending to an awesome story, everybody got their happy ending
206 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »